Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some good web sites that you guys use to get your parts from? Also please explain personal experiences with the company. Reliability, pricing, how quick it shipped etc.. thanks

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
i would go with the site sponsors...Mark from Super Bike supply is awesome and very quick to respond to you...only problem that sometimes it takes a couple of days longer to get you oem parts because they send them to her and then she ships em out to you but no biggie....she always has my business for sure.

·
Registered
335 Posts
i would go with the site sponsors...mark from superbike supply is awesome and very quick to respond to you...only problem that sometimes it takes a couple of days longer to get you oem parts because they send them to her and then she ships em out to you but no biggie....she always has my business for sure.
:+1:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Who the hell is Mark from Superbike Supply?:dontknow:, now that MARY, she is the shit!
I have spent a small fortune with them, never let me down yet.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
will i be charged an arm and a leg for shipping? (australian here)
yep just because your you, you will probably will be charged an arm and a leg:) jk

Who the hell is Mark from Superbike Supply?:dontknow:, now that MARY, she is the shit!

you dont know who Mark is? are you serious? LOSER! hahaa i actually a mis-typing hahaha oops!

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,739 Posts
In order:

1. zx-10r.net forum
2. craigslist
3. superbike supply (Mary)
4. eBAY

I think I have bought about 4 or maybe 5 parts form supperbike supply.. quality service!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
yep just because your you, you will probably will be charged an arm and a leg:) jk

you dont know who Mark is? are you serious? LOSER! hahaa i actually a mis-typing hahaha oops!
Aww man, you had to go and edit it:lol:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Aww man, you had to go and edit it:lol:
hahaha i can keep it either way...lol i figured i wouldnt want people calling askng for mark or something and some lady gets on the phone now that would be funny:lol::lol::crackup:

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
I was thinking the same thing! MARY! lol

Yea, I've bought 3 sets of wheels from them... and countless other parts. I've sent all my friends there way for stuff. Cannot go wrong!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts