Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...
Im wondering where you fellas down here in the us buy yer amzoil..Here in canada there is a major price increase when it crosses the boarder...
What im looking to find out is what retail outlets you buy yer amzoil from and what prices...If possible add a street addy for me to and if you think there is enough room to park a rig close by...I travel alot to the laurens sc area so any info would be great..
I dont know the exchange at the moment but i guess in usd funds it would be about $13 usd to buy in canada,but in cad funds its anywhere from $13.50 to $19...

·
Registered
124 Posts
NcCummins on here is a dealer for it. Not sure what he gets it for cause i run Klotz oil in all my stuff but PM him and tell him i sent you. Hell do ya right, and were right on the way to SC.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I can get it. My uncle is a dealer.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I may be good for a case of it myself depending on the price.

From what I understood from my dealer, there is not much mark up on amsoil. I was told even if I bought a case of it, I wouldn't save much at all.

I haven't done much research, but they are charging me $12.50 plus a 10% discount. Thats pretty much a wash when taxes are added.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts