Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I laid my bike down a while back and have had some luck with a few members getting some parts but I am short cash and need parts dirt cheap been getting some off of people that have wrecked or made modifications but I am still in need of a lot of parts.
Any suggestions, can anyone help. If I don't get back on my bike soon I may snap here and someone may die!
Seriously I have nothing to take all my agressions out on now.

HELP!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for left side fairing. Front, mid and tail, small black at top of left side fair, left mirror (laws are strict here) piece engine cover. I'm gonna salvage my tank and paint it.
Know of anything please let me know. I miss her so much and having with draws so serious I rode my son's bicycle a few days ago. Doesnt handle the corners the same and I felt tired afterwards.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I feel your pain.

I broke up my front two cowlings and middle fairings plus some other bits and it just cost me 2500AUD around 2200USD!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... It is really burning me right now I had that money saved for a full system.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I feel your pain.

I broke up my front two cowlings and middle fairings plus some other bits and it just cost me 2500AUD around 2200USD!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... It is really burning me right now I had that money saved for a full system.
Exactly. I also just found out I have a baby on the way a few days ago now. Wonder if I can take it to Walmart and get a refund. they will usually take anything. Ohhh, I know. I could sell it on the blackmarket and use the money to fix my bike. And my wife thinks im seriously disturbed. I'm just thinking outside the box thats all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts