Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a place local to me the makes wheels.

www.performancemachine.com

They have a pic of a ZX-10r on the site with their wheels, looks good. anyone know about them. They look like good quality. I'm thinking of heading over there after work to check them out.

Thanks...

Aj

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
your joking right? You haven't heard of P.M.
Yes they can do good stuff, a little new to FORGED sportbike wheels, more for looks than weight. Roland Sands is a sport bike guy so no worries there, they have been around.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
They make quality stuff. But like ZX10Miami said, they aren't for improving performance. When Sport Rider did an aftermarket wheel test, the PM Revolution wheels were heavier than the stock '03-'04 gixxer1000 wheels.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
phastone said:
They make quality stuff. But like ZX10Miami said, they aren't for improving performance. When Sport Rider did an aftermarket wheel test, the PM Revolution wheels were heavier than the stock '03-'04 gixxer1000 wheels.

can you scan the article or find it online anywhere??
I've been looking for that.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ZX10Miami said:
your joking right? You haven't heard of P.M.
Yes they can do good stuff, a little new to FORGED sportbike wheels, more for looks than weight. Roland Sands is a sport bike guy so no worries there, they have been around.

Actually I'm not. I just recently got the bike...1 week ago today. My other bikes I never thought about doing anything with. So I never looked for stuff.

but I will Look some more.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
BFH, sorry it took so long. The article is from Feb '04. If you want to pm me with your email address I could email the full size scans to you.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts