Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a diagram or pics of a wheelie machine/simulator? I'm sure
it's easy to build, question is how is the rear wheel brake/dynamometer set up? What is used or can be used as resistance? Need pics of the under carriage for a better understanding as to design. If anyone had already built one it would be great to get first hand advise..

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
not to sure but I bet those people who run them things make some $$$$ I saw one someplace in a pic and it was like $20 for it LOL you will get all the squids on it LOL...

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Uhhhhh, ok. I did like the flat black and green ten though until the neons, a bit too much green but I liked it. Does that thing actually help you learn to wheelie? I'm scared to think how many squids are gonna think they can wheelie, hit the streets, stand up at 50+, pick her up and realize "oh $&@t" there's no tie down keeping me from loopi..... Oww.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Here is the wheelie machine that I built. 04 and 05 ZX10r. Biggest problem was getting someone to insure it for us. Trust me, it's not cheap to build correctly. We had a bunch of money tied up in this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
620 Posts
Would that be the famous balance point??

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
It's really easy to hit when there are ropes keeping you from going over haha.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Here is the wheelie machine that I built. 04 and 05 ZX10r. Biggest problem was getting someone to insure it for us. Trust me, it's not cheap to build correctly. We had a bunch of money tied up in this one.
:crackup:Sorry but you guys look like a pair of douche bags.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
It's really easy to hit when there are ropes keeping you from going over haha.
That is the point. Congratulations on getting it.

That way people can feel the balance point without trashing their bikes on a public road and getting negative attention.

There was also the school (on one wheel) but I heard some idiot (one person) managed to fall off and maybe die, so they are shut down.:dontknow:

http://www.myspace.com/ononewheelwheelieschool

They had the bikes set up with a wheelie bar that was rigged to the rev limiter to keep you from going over backwards.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
ive always been told "No Pain No Gain".. take it to the streets... lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Everyone seems to have the rendering i'm trying full fill. If anyone has more
detail on diagram it would be greatly appreciated.

Douche Bags with brains that built a tandem wheelie machine :clap:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts