Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could have sworn up and down that if you have TC on any level it didn't matter and that the bike would know the difference between a power wheelie ( to kick in wheelie control) and a play wheelie ( to let one ride a wheelie)..??..am i just totally wrong?..every time i wanna ride a wheelie for a long time i have to stop and switch my TC completely off. really wish you could switch to it while your moving.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I feel your pain. I got to stop and neutral to turn it off everytime. When i have it off, I wish i didn't.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have to go to neutral...its just until your wheel sensors arent moving..suckkks..need a bypass trick

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
1st world problems... haha. I wish I had a Gen 4 so I could have these problems :(

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just close the throttle and pull in the clutch. While coasting press the button and scroll through the settings. It works for me.

·
Registered
137 Posts
You can change it while rolling no matter how fast as long as your not accellerating... Well on mine I can anyway

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Guhl can make it on the fly.
You can change it while moving as long as the throttle is closed.
If you're going fast enough monster wheelies are still possible with TC1!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
The BMW you have modes that allows different wheelie times, for example.
Sport you can't wheelie but 2 inches or so off the ground
race you can wheelie for a few secs but no 12 o clock
slick you can wheelie as long as you want to but no 12 o clock
TDC off you can switch it on the fly and wheelie at 12 o clock

·
Registered
78 Posts
You can switch through the different TC maps on the fly, but you can turn off traction on the fly. With a Guhl flash you can. You also have the option to keep the TC off even after you cycle the key on and off. Love this feature.

·
Registered
78 Posts
With that said, I can hold a long wheelie in TC1 as long as I bring it up quick enough. Only power wheelie though. TC2 and 3 seems impossible to do.

·
Registered
98 Posts
@@@#$%% man please listen to this y'all riding home from the Galleria Houston tx miami just won riding down braid forest and the piece that. Holds the clutch on where you put your foot on snaps I'm in 6 gear can down shift literally have to pull over holding the clutch cut the. Bike off in 6 gear on the side of the rode the piece literally snapped right at the bolt my bike is 1 year and a month its a zx10r 2011 beautiful bike do you think. I should call Kawasaki or the dealer ship its not under warranty cause the warranty ends at 1 year should I just go find the piece tommorow my self all I'm saying is a bike this new that should happen to and if I wasn't a dam good rider that could have been catastrophic and deadly dam it wtf some body feel me what you think guys

STM Shanno

STM Shanno

·
Registered
287 Posts
okay a little off topic, odd you just posted the same damn thing in another thread^^^
Anyway I have the same thing, trac 1 I can hold for a while, but the other 2 are an absolute trick to get up and ride at all

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alright cool..hey for the GUHL remap do you just tell him thats what you want it to do or does he already put that on the ecu on all of them.. also i emailed him like a week ago and havn't heard back yet?..is it better to call..bc i didn't see anything on the website about him doing that..not really surprised about that..anyway..thanks..and yea i know you can close the throttle and switch tc modes you just can't go to TC OFF until you're stopped.

·
Registered
680 Posts
@@@#$%% man please listen to this y'all riding home from the Galleria Houston tx miami just won riding down braid forest and the piece that. Holds the clutch on where you put your foot on snaps I'm in 6 gear can down shift literally have to pull over holding the clutch cut the. Bike off in 6 gear on the side of the rode the piece literally snapped right at the bolt my bike is 1 year and a month its a zx10r 2011 beautiful bike do you think. I should call Kawasaki or the dealer ship its not under warranty cause the warranty ends at 1 year should I just go find the piece tommorow my self all I'm saying is a bike this new that should happen to and if I wasn't a dam good rider that could have been catastrophic and deadly dam it wtf some body feel me what you think guys

STM Shanno

STM Shanno

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

STM Shanno

STM Shanno
Were you at the poser meet at Starbucks?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts