Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so allot of people on here have hinted about these but i figured i would be the first to come out and just say it.
RIM STRIPS ARE GAY!!!!!
I would rather sit threw brokback moutain in a theater with richard simmons than have rim stripes!
I would rather hang out at a womens actovist convention with rosan bar as my DD than have rim stipes
I would wipe my ass with my cat so i could later spoon with him than have rim stripes.
DO A REAL MOD AND LEAVE THE PIN STRIP SHIT ALONE! homo :crackup:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Id rather have a proctologist that plays with baloon animals than have rim stripes.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
sounds like you have an insecurity with your masculine side...lol Hey I like them especially on a racebike as they get it a little more color which is good for a racebike. Sometimes the plain black wheels are just that..to plain.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Calling rim stripes gay will not make you any faster...:heyyou:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
10 speed said:
Ok so allot of people on here have hinted about these but i figured i would be the first to come out and just say it.
RIM STRIPS ARE GAY!!!!!
I would rather sit threw brokback moutain in a theater with richard simmons than have rim stripes!
I would rather hang out at a womens actovist convention with rosan bar as my DD than have rim stipes
I would wipe my ass with my cat so i could later spoon with him than have rim stripes.
DO A REAL MOD AND LEAVE THE PIN STRIP SHIT ALONE! homo :crackup:
:+1: , but I also think blinged out, stretched bikes are gay as hell as well, especially on a liter bike, I know there is an underground subculte (biker boyz)
that dig this sort of stuff, but I would rim strip before I blinged. Leave that shit on the busa's and 14R's.

So both are gay and only my style rules, + I piss excellence!

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Pin stripes and chrome are for gay riders who go slow enough for them to be noticed and extended swingarms are for people who cant turn corners, fug me..is it Friday already ??

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol well the frims are polished. That takes weight off ya know!
bd and bd think of more as advertising. :crackup:
as for cornering thats what the other bike is for!

Attachments

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
FAF said:
Pin stripes and chrome are for gay riders who go slow enough for them to be noticed and extended swingarms are for people who cant turn corners, fug me..is it Friday already ??
heres some stripes w/ some corners...

and 6r's are for weaksisters who dont have the BALLS to ride a real bike...IE 10r on the twisties...:1848:

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Hillbillys are discounted in this discussion as they also wear illuminous bright orange camoflage ????

·
Registered
780 Posts
Well, I guess my self esteem is shot for the day. :rolleyes: Some guy who can't spell and puts a long swingarm on his bike just called my rimstripes gay. I should probably take the rest of the day off work. Maybe I'll recover by tomorrow.

Gimme a f'n break. :bs:

It's called personal preference.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts