Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know from '96-03 itz the same. But my favorite zx-7 was the '99 model! I just think that 1 had the illest graphicz! It was all around sweet!

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
98's what I had. That was the best IMO, even though, im not to fond of purple.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks. You can realy see the size difference when they're side by side, now the 7R feels huge after spending so much time on the 10. I've actually got rid of the 7R now'cos I was never going to ride it again, swapped it in for a ZZR1200 for the big 2-up continental rides, can't get the throw-overs on the 10 - arse.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kaw808 said:
I loved my 89 but they look old now. The 91 had a better motor. I have a 99 in the garage. Doesn't quite look like it used to though:

What brand of racing bodywork is that on ur zx7? Sharkskins?

·
Registered
202 Posts
93 was the first introduction of the ramair system and the screaming chief meant the business in that year. 89 and 90 were big heavy with two radiators but the H2 version was bad ass. 91 and 92 were the best I believe with the sleek design and still had the hoses on the tank. wow they attracted so much attention those hoses. But I am not missing the old days the new bikes are so much fun to ride more powerful, lighter and faster but ı wish a zx10 with 91 zx7 look

·
Registered
525 Posts
ZiG 9th said:
I know from '96-03 itz the same. But my favorite zx-7 was the '99 model! I just think that 1 had the illest graphicz! It was all around sweet!
1999....my favourite. It was a re-entry bike for me, after many years without one.
The factory tri-stage Candy Persimmion Red was nice too....always got lotsa compliments on the color.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi to all! Here is my ´93 ZXR :

I really like it but i want more powerful and lighter bike so i think i´m gonna sell it and buy -05 zx6r or zx10r.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I had an 01 and loved That thing great all around bike! Superb handleing and comforitable! Good not GREAT power but good. AWSOME dragracer! 1/8th mile king imo

Attachments

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
My fav. has to be the 02'. I'm biased though just because I owned one I guess. Either way, she was my first bike. It's what I traded in to get my 05' 10R. WOW :eyecrazy: what a step up in performance. Although I did hate to see the squid that bought her running up and down one of the major streets in my town just THRASHING that bike. Non-stop burnouts and wheelies, right in traffic. It all stopped one day, and I found out later that he had wrapped it around a tree. My only hope is it was a quick death for my first love.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts