Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am stationed in Germany right now and took my bike on the Autobahn finally. I was wondering what everyone has gotten their bike up to? On the Autobahn I hit 284kph converted to mph is 169.8. At that speed there is no reading signs or anything else for that matter but deffinately a rush.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
16x on HWY 29. There was no one in front in my lane or oncoming traffic. No wind that day. I don't know if I was is 4th or 5th gear but between my glasses and visor vibrating I couldn't make out the solid white and dotted white lines so I let off and save the rest later for a track.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
186 but was -1 up front, cant say i will ever do it again cause afterward i was thinking how dumb it was on a highway with cars

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
16x on HWY 29. There was no one in front in my lane or oncoming traffic. No wind that day. I don't know if I was is 4th or 5th gear but between my glasses and visor vibrating I couldn't make out the solid white and dotted white lines so I let off and save the rest later for a track.
yea I deffinately had wind. It felt like much more of a gust and my bike would flip over backwards

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
186 but was -1 up front, cant say i will ever do it again cause afterward i was thinking how dumb it was on a highway with cars
I just have to go faster. When your on the autobahn getting passed by a family....that just can't happen with me and my bike

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Nearly the top of 5th gear, so probably an honest 170. After hitting that stupid dove at over 150 I don't think I'll do much over 120 anymore, can't help but to think that getting rid of the bike is the best idea. Believe me if I could blast up to over 180 mph everyday knowing that nothing would harm me I would, but the thought anymore scares the shit out of me.

But then that evil side in me takes over and twists the shit out of the throttle, gadamn I love that feeling.:lol:

·
Registered
94 Posts
i say 54 mph just to play it safe, no one needs the man comming down on us, but i did one time drink milk that was two days past it's experation date,,, thinking back, what a rush! now that's what i call living on the edge.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts