·
Administrator
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now mine is Always with me, always with you , joe satriani

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Saprano's theme song: Woke up this morning, got myself a gun.........

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Ridin' Dirty by Chamillioniare :bling:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I go back-kenny Chesney

·
Registered
987 Posts
brass monkey

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
Ridin' Dirty by Chamillioniare :bling:

That song sux! :crackup:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
ring ring!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have that "hello moto" thing, i know its stupid, but nobody else seems to use it so i always know its my phone ringing

ducati.com used to have the mp3 sounds of the bikes firing up, and also the gp bikes going up the straights, that would make an interesting ring tone

i used to have the 999f03 sound starting up for windows, it had the sound of the briggs and straton starter from the back tire, then you hear this loud woosh and the engine comes to life

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I became a member over at freeringers.net about a year and half ago. They have all the freeware you need to convert ANY sound file into whatever filetype your phone needs to use as a ring-tone. Simply convert the file on your computer, then upload it to them, and they bounce it back to your phone. . .Woo Hoo!! It used to be $10 up front and your a member for life. It may have gone up by now though.

Either way, as a result, I have 63 custom ringtones. I'm that goof that has a specific ringtone for (almost) everybody in my phonebook. Here's some examples. . .
Mission Impossible - My riding buddy/Ex WERA Champ
A-Team - My best bud since high school
Special Ed saying "I've got mail" (don't everybody have this one?)
Donald Duck getting a BJ for my startup tone
The music from the original Metal Gear on NES when Snake got busted - My Mom
Sanford and Sons theme - Father in law, he collects old trucks. . . . .a bunch of em'
Star Wars Imperial Death March - Mother in law, does this need explaining?
Yakety Sax (the Benny Hill song) - My newbie work buddy that's always calling for help, I even answer "Tech Support" :lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts