Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the average HP for a 04-10 with pipe an PC.
And with out pipe an PC.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
With pipe and properly tuned pc, 150-155.
Without pipe and pc, 145 +/-

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must be low on power, because I had my bike dynoed last night and it was 161.7. Thats with a full Ti force,power commander,flies out and U4.:dontknow: It started a 153 but the chain was to tight:dontknow: But it's still going into the 9's but it was a older Dyno.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Don't worry about the numbers. Just make sure the A/F ratio is right and ride it.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I must be low on power, because I had my bike dynoed last night and it was 161.7. Thats with a full Ti force,power commander,flies out and U4.:dontknow: It started a 153 but the chain was to tight:dontknow: But it's still going into the 9's but it was a older Dyno.
Like 1killer1liter said don't worry about the numbers make sure you got right a/f ratio, dyno is there to tune the bike right and to be safe while doing it. There are differences between dynos, conditions and even between bikes/cars that are same make and model.

Just check if your numbers are consistent with the numbers other 10Rs made on the same dyno (even then, there'll be some differences but nothing major).

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Here it ends.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts