Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got all excited when I saw the most recent results from Prostar.com and Ryan ran 9.01 at 155. . . until I saw where they listed his bike as being a 1200. Are they allowing larger engines with a weight penalty and he's running a ZX-12R??? Or was that a misprint?

Mike

·
Registered
287 Posts
its a missprint
on psychobike.com Brock Davidson has a thread that has pics of the teardown after the event of the 1000s
the AMA tore the bikes down to nothing to make sure they were legal
the Kaws and Suzuks were all found to be legal

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ryan, you make me sick.

I can't even manage to get mine in the 9's and you're looking for 8's on a similarly prep'd, same weight bike.

Mike

·
Banned
856 Posts
hey ryan. i bet you cant wait for the cooler weather.
all my boys that ride suzukis swaer up and down that you have some special cams from kawasaki. it eats their asses that your putting some amazing #s up.
keep up the good werk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=m:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hey Ryan hit me up with a PM for what your launching at if you don't mind.

I have 04 with a Micron slip on and down two teeth in the front. I launch about 3500 and pull 1.60's with a 1.58 best. I ran this past weekend and went 6.27 in the 1/8 and 9.68 in the 1/4 on a slipping clutch, new clutch is on the way as well as going up two in the back.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
GARSZX10R said:

I have 04 with a Micron slip on and down two teeth in the front. I launch about 3500 and pull 1.60's with a 1.58 best. I ran this past weekend and went 6.27 in the 1/8 and 9.68 in the 1/4 on a slipping clutch, new clutch is on the way as well as going up two in the back.
he has his own forum, might be quicker
http://www.schnitzracing.com/forum/default.asp

·
Registered
585 Posts
sp500 said:
GARSZX10R said:

he has his own forum, might be quicker
http://www.schnitzracing.com/forum/default.asp
Thank you. Just registered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts