Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, hello .NET!!! Can't believe it's been THAT long. How's everyone doing? It's been forever since i last posted. I had to actually go to my profile to see when I joined. 2006!! WOW, that's when I had my first born. I have two kids now, both boys :)

Nice to see I still have my custom tag from when I used to be a moderator here. Heck even my profile pic is the same, it was meant to look seamless with the old theme, you know, the green one :)

I still have the GEN1, went through numerous paint jobs, but still keep going back to white. (originally the Ti color). Also currently own a Triumph Thunderbird Sport, and a Ducati Scrambler. Had a few bikes along the way also. I remember when I was a mod here, I was still in college. Now a senior software engineer at one of the largest (or the largest) banks here in the US. Time flies !! I could still remember having to mod through posts while doing my calculus homework HAHA

I still see the same moderators, except the only one I don't recognize is VS Jeff. I remember the site when it was just YSR doing all the maintenance and stuff. Bloo was the most active, but seems he has not been online since 2018?

Been great being a part of this community. Just dropping by to say hello :)

Ride safe
-Lucky

·
Chairman of the Board
16,052 Posts
Glad to see you back!!!! Don't be a stranger. Its always great to see the OG's posting!! Used to be the hoppin spot with a great community here. Love to see it get back to that place.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,167 Posts
I'm still here. Good to see back as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts