Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of rediculous..I was checking my user CP and some internet coward left this in the comment section (I edited it because of content.):

"YES & YOUR WIFES A DUMB B-TCH .....AHH PRETTY GOOD P---Y THOUGH"

And now I can't even delete the nonsense and there's no way to tell who left the message.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I think it would be nice if the rep points/messages were reformatted to leave the user id. There has been a problem with this for some time now. Mods, is there any way this could be changed around a bit? I think the rep points are a good idea, but it would be nice if it could be changed around a bit.

·
Registered
871 Posts
axo250 said:
I think it would be nice if the rep points/messages were reformatted to leave the user id. There has been a problem with this for some time now. Mods, is there any way this could be changed around a bit? I think the rep points are a good idea, but it would be nice if it could be changed around a bit.
I agree, and that is some bullsh_t talking about a mans wife and not leaving his name. . .Coward!

SG

·
Registered
871 Posts
luis.pita said:
when i became a member i got three bad reps with no names on it....still today dont know who did that!!! did i deserve it??? i think not.....

Oh I am guessin' if you think real hard about it you did something naughty!

:crackup:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I think something should be done also. I have had a few like that for no reason.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
luckz88 said:
when i leave rep whether its pos or neg i always say my name
:+1: also, agree with the above statement that should auto say who left the rep or pm, will turn the boys to men purrty quick!

·
Administrator
6,716 Posts
Sands said:
Kind of rediculous..I was checking my user CP and some internet coward left this in the comment section (I edited it because of content.):

"YES & YOUR WIFES A DUMB B-TCH .....AHH PRETTY GOOD P---Y THOUGH"

And now I can't even delete the nonsense and there's no way to tell who left the message.
that would be badazzgix. he was making the rounds with everyone :rolleyes: I think he's taken care of now :banem:

rep deleted :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
6,716 Posts
axo250 said:
working on finding a hack that will make a member leave a name when leaving rep, will keep you guys posted :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts