Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the race and he was leading Melandri and Rossi with 4-5 laps left. I switched to catch some football highlights and when i get back hes lost it and running 5th?? Seems like this is par for the course for him this year?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Melandri went under him then he went wide,Sete stayed on line but broke too late for next corner and had to stand it up and went through the kitty litter.
Rossi said after the same race last year that sete would not win another race and he has been right so far.Sete's team complained about Rossi's team sweeping the grid last year.Rossi fell off last year after starting from the back of the grid.

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
DethsZX10 said:
I was watching the race and he was leading Melandri and Rossi with 4-5 laps left. I switched to catch some football highlights and when i get back hes lost it and running 5th?? Seems like this is par for the course for him this year?
WTF are you doing switching over to football when the Daddy of all sports is on? :crackup:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i'm waiting for them to "mike" up the riders ......it would have been classic to hear Rossi laughing as he went by......but i swear i could see the smile through his shield.....and it didn't sound like Nicky was too upset with Sete giving him a podium finish after the bump he gave Nicky in turn one at the beginning.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Rossi fucked up sete in Jerez. First race this year. I won few $ on this last race when i said 8 laps till end that there is no way for sete to be on podium. Damn hes head is a mess. Rossi makes races real interesting, not like Doohan did, when he went 1o sec ahead in first few laps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts