Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im still waiting on a call to see if you send out the clutchs, you texted me to tell me about the rings but when i ask about the clutchs you dont answer you cell phone.
I done called about 5 times its just $25 bucks but bad business is bad business :bs:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Im still waiting on a call to see if you send out the clutchs, you texted me to tell me about the rings but when i ask about the clutchs you dont answer you cell phone.
I done called about 5 times its just $25 bucks but bad business is bad business :bs:
Called 5 times the same day, one week, a month?:dontknow:

I don't know him (or her), but are you jumping the gun?

I had a member get upset with me over a sale and the mistake turned out to be his.

What time frame is this?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Called 5 times the same day, one week, a month?:dontknow:

I don't know him (or her), but are you jumping the gun?

I had a member get upset with me over a sale and the mistake turned out to be his.

What time frame is this?
I called mon-fri what got me thinking it's some :bs: he texted me to tell me about some other parts im looking for and when i asked about the clutch's he didnt pick up or text back. I would be a fool to send more money if i cant get something for a whooping $25 buck, I text him and told him if i dont hear anything i was going to put this out there. I been very lucky in the pass all the members i got stuff from sent me my stuff,and if it didnt get sent right they would tell me they havent had time to send it. So i dont think im jumping the gun, a call or text would have cleared this up it's not about the $25 i hate getting played.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I still havent got the stuff i bought from donald garder look out:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::headshake:headshake:headshake dont get played this is the number he gave me 714-292-7519

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
so is this a 14+day running type thing? can't you report it to pay pal or something...?

Still sounds like bs man...maybe hes slow at sending shit out, but a simple answer of the phone isn't hard so I understand

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
i dealt with this this guy before (bought a jacket from him). yes, he was alittle slow on shipping and communication, but it turned out good. give him the benefit of the doubt

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
I bought a front wheel with rotors from him.
No problems here. I'll check this thread for updates.
Positive ones I hope.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
i dealt with this this guy before (bought a jacket from him). yes, he was alittle slow on shipping and communication, but it turned out good. give him the benefit of the doubt
That's poor buisness. There's few excusses for not shipping promptly. 2 working days from payment is what I expect, and I pay as soon as I get a PP addy, generally within a few minutes of buying an item. Would you go to a bike shop, pay for a part, the salesman goes in back, and doesn't come out with the part for 2 weeks? This is cut and dried simple.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
i would give him benefit of the doubt.....hes a good guy and from our transaction was honest...but yeah a lil slow at shipping....maybe hes just super busy or something...wish you best of luck...also please state the time frame

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Super K, I have seen it done man...Some shops I have seen people order stuff oem and it take a week and it comes in...WRONG PART...another week goes by...FINALLY...Not me but seen it when a bud was buying a hole left side about 2 years back after a nasty lowside...but it still was a shit shop and shit business on there part...

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I talked to him today all this could have been avoided by just a call or text, business is business it took all this and a e-mail to paypal. I just dont enjoy putting people out there but i called to say i was going to bash if i didnt hear anything and i still didnt. He told me it's on the way. What really made me mad was i was waiting for these clutchs for a race and when they didnt come i had to buy some brand new one's that was $155 that i didnt want to spend at the end of the race season.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I talked to him today all this could have been avoided by just a call or text, business is business it took all this and a e-mail to paypal. I just dont enjoy putting people out there but i called to say i was going to bash if i didnt hear anything and i still didnt. He told me it's on the way. What really made me mad was i was waiting for these clutchs for a race and when they didnt come i had to buy some brand new one's that was $155 that i didnt want to spend at the end of the race season.
Got a PM he was banned on another site (racing) 666inme you better PM me quick I think your Classified privileges are going bye bye. :badteeth:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Got a PM he was banned on another site (racing) 666inme you better PM me quick I think your Classified privileges are going bye bye. :badteeth:
Damn, well, I got my front wheel from him so I did good.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
Forget the classified priv. taken away, if the member gets ripped off just BANNED him/her.We do not need the cancer around..When I buy something,I like to have it ship with in the next day or two..I buy the item because I NEED IT!! I do the same thing when I sell, ship out 2 day (max) at the most but the most important part is communication..

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Forget the classified priv. taken away, if the member gets ripped off just BANNED him/her.We do not need the cancer around..When I buy something,I like to have it ship with in the next day or two..I buy the item because I NEED IT!! I do the same thing when I sell, ship out 2 day (max) at the most but the most important part is communication..

:+1:...I have got some parts off here from some other members and never really think twice about gettin burned and thankfully all the transactions have gone great, cause I feel its a great bunch of people on here and you have a since of trust here so
'IF" he is a bad apple, I think more then banning his selling privileges should be done.....we dont need members like that!:headshake

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
:iamwithst...... what she said...:lol:

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have bought from him before, and i am actually waiting for some more stuff that he has shipped to me.

He sometimes takes a while to respond to emails, i know he has some personal problems/issues, maybe thats whats taking up his time this time around.

Maybe give him time to respond before banning him - sure he will find this thread before long.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well guy's and gal's i got my clutches today after two weeks later and there in very good shape, I hate i had to put him out there but he was not taking my pm's or calls,or text's. Thats all he had to do was tell me he had stuff going on and i would have been cool with that, but i know it's alot of folks tricking people to get cash. I hope all the best for 666inme with the things he told me he got going on.
* chutchs are in great shape in the future 666inme just let people know something. Times are hard for all of us money is tight .:eek:ccasion1

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
I knew there would be a positive outcome. . .:ayyy:

·
Registered
312 Posts
If he is having personal issues that are preventing him from shipping items and responding to PM's, then he needs to stop taking peoples money until he gets his issues worked out.
:+1:. I have been a member of very, very few forums and this same type of issue always comes up at one point or another and it's always some "personal problems" thing. I have little sympathy for those that let they're personal life interfere with business. If you can't follow through with said agreement then don't waist others time and money.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts