Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the guys up north is gonna flame me for this. What is the weather like in your area? to be more specific what is the riding weather out there. I just wanted to share that tomorrow will be a high of 81 degrees and a lot of sunshine!!! here in SoCal. So whats the weather like where you're at???:badteeth:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
conspiracy said:
I know the guys up north is gonna flame me for this. What is the weather like in your area? to be more specific what is the riding weather out there. I just wanted to share that tomorrow will be a high of 81 degrees and a lot of sunshine!!! here in SoCal. So whats the weather like where you're at???:badteeth:

hey why dont you just f' off with the high of 81 crap.:headshake It is overcast here in Seattle, and may rain, be sunny, and rain again before your ride to work is over. I would say high in the low 60's

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zx7rydr said:
hey why dont you just f' off with the high of 81 crap.:headshake It is overcast here in Seattle, and may rain, be sunny, and rain again before your ride to work is over. I would say high in the low 60's
Damn that was a quick hit! I'll probably get bombarded in the next 2 hours...:crackup: Fuck it! keep it coming!:lol:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
conspiracy said:
Damn that was a quick hit! I'll probably get bombarded in the next 2 hours...:crackup: Fuck it! keep it coming!:lol:
well... you did call it. :crackup:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Western NC - low 40s in the mornings, highs around 55-60.
Been drizzling rain / spitting snow for several days now. Haven't seen any sunshine for a week.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
It was about 65 on the ride to work this morning, bright and sunny arourd 85 during the day. Ain't life great! Too bad I have to waste all day tryin' to teach morons how to do simple math. Stupid people shouldn't breed.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
^^^and you even need to rub it in with picts pfft.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
casey said:
Western NC - low 40s in the mornings, highs around 55-60.
Been drizzling rain / spitting snow for several days now. Haven't seen any sunshine for a week.
Around Asheville or around Raleigh? I was on the eastern part of the state for 5 years. We still rode every Sunday rain or shine. Man you can't find sweet tea and "real" pork barbecque out here...

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
It's Cali man...even in my Northern city...76-82deg the last weeks. Wish all well that don't have that or suggest to move to Cali if ya want it. :zx_blue: :helmet:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
bluedevil said:
suggest to move to Cali if ya want it. :zx_blue: :helmet:
nah... my triple, tall, grande, rasberry late tastes better when its cold out :spit:

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
bluedevil said:
It's Cali man...even in my Northern city...76-82deg the last weeks. Wish all well that don't have that or suggest to move to Cali if ya want it. :zx_blue: :helmet:
naw I'll stay here in the good ole south thanx:wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
treyzx10r said:
naw I'll stay here in the good ole south thanx:wink:
That’s cool…whens the next hurricane coming though?....see the diff.? :lol:

:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts