Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
159-161 on motor she fast n light shot my boi took my stock motor turd n went 154 few weeks back 125 to the 1/8. I go 140-141 to the 1/8

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I call bullshit
I don't care what u call. I say get a lane.

Ill let u put the jet in the bike at mirock then we can race

Hey Bean you can do multiple quotes like I did in this post, it's next to the quote button 99+ just click on it and what you want to quote and on the last one you get hit the Quote button and in order like here they will align....I just did that here.:wink:

zx-sik-r what are you calling BS for I suspect the 140mph but that maybe the juice runs...either way be more specific or state your reasons why it is or is this another prejudice thing the 1st Gens can't go that fast? :dontknow::heyyou:

bloo

·
Registered
360 Posts
My phone doesn't have the quote button on it bud. But yes the 140 mph is on spray so was the 172 The difference between my bike and mist others is my bike is built right. But had a lil motor. I spent all the money on wego exhaust nitrous controller suspension Making it light and working at the track.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
My phone doesn't have the quote button on it bud. But yes the 140 mph is on spray so was the 172 The difference between my bike and mist others is my bike is built right. But had a lil motor. I spent all the money on wego exhaust nitrous controller suspension Making it light and working at the track.

Yeah this site has phone problems understand....also I know if your doing 140mph in the 1/8th already it's possible to go an extra 30mph I did that when I got my bike been as fast as 32mph or more on the back half got called out too like you...like no way Bloo on a stock bike can go that fast but when I posted the time slip in their face they ate eggs. :lol::thumbsup:

Bloo

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
bean's no bs, he'sl the real deal. teamed with best motor man in the business, worked his chassis out, light and rides hell outa that bike.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Pickin up 11mph on a light bike with a 40 shot is believeable.... it's just amazing that it makes 161 on the motor. I probably won't make that sort of mph on my streetbike at 10psi. It's just amazing what weight and set-up will do. :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
To b honest the mph on motor is crazy I have no clue none if our other bike mph like this bike but its consistent 158 or more even in heat. The nitrous mph to me is a lil low only 10 gained but it is what it is

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
That's cause you're starting to run into the "air wall" that fast man, HA! You pick up a lot more mph under 140, right? If you don't mind sharing, what's the wet weight + rider?

OP: When you gonna try it? I'm really curious now. I know stock parts on a gen 2 can handle about 100hp worth of boost... curious what breaks first on that much nitrous. What kind of fuel you planning on using? Timing? Details man, details. >:)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ya she's pretty light. The tank is awesome and I hope to have my titanium subframe n front fairing stay done soon keep doing a lil at a time knocking off the lbs next year I think I'll get rid if charging system n cooling system. Maybe even do a tank shell n slider on one bike

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ya she's pretty light. The tank is awesome and I hope to have my titanium subframe n front fairing stay done soon keep doing a lil at a time knocking off the lbs next year I think I'll get rid if charging system n cooling system. Maybe even do a tank shell n slider on one bike

Nice! What tank you running now?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Guess I should have worded my response diff,you came across like it was possible to trap that mph on a stock engine and 40 shot...but yeah if you got some work then all day long. I'm no hater,I got mad respect for anybody that can make a 10 run a number...our bikes are the hardest bikes to figure out and develop a proven go fast package.

·
Registered
360 Posts
No that was with a ported head. And first gear mod rest of motor was stock. All good I get a little sensitive about what I've run guys around here always callin me out cause of how fast that lil 10 is I tell them put ur bike on the line u can open yo my motor if its not what I said its ur but when it is I'm takin ur bike Lmfao. No takers as of yet

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
If your light enough it makes sense. Hell Tony Ferland went 163mph with just MR12 on a stock motor, but he weighs 120 something suited lol. Most of the time he was 160-161mph.

So for most of you guys doing a 40 shot, are you using race gas too to make it a little safer? I was thinking about doing a 30-40 shot next year, but I am so worried about a nitrous backfire when it's right below you. Is that something you even have to worry about considering it's a sealed unit? What kits do you guys recommend, and was it worth the cost/hassle? Thanks :)

21 - 40 of 79 Posts