Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend complains regularly about her ass falling asleep on the bike. I'd like to tell her that it's a zx10 not a sofa get over it but I don't think that would go over well! What kind of seats at worth the money, any good reviews?

·
Registered
941 Posts
If your not doing great distances then a saddlemen tech style with the passenger seat cover could be good for both of you.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Michael

I went louimoto! N it will be here in time for Christmas, wonder what she'll say when she opens up a box of gel padding. "I know babe, I thought I could get you butt implants!"

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went LuiMoto thanks Michael! and it will be here for Christmas. I wonder what she'll say when she opens up a box of gel... "what the fuck is this" I know babe I thought I could get you butt implants."

ended up being a bit more expensive than the Saddlemans or Corbin but whatever, I ended up going with the seat cover as well! Wonder how well the colors match looks pretty good in photos

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Definitely post pics once you get the covers and stuff put on. I'm gonna get them eventually. Jus haven't got around to it yet

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
www.apexstitching.com/motorcycle-seats

his name is dan, does amazing custom work, did my cross country seat and it worked incredibly, ass didnt get sore until about 7,000 miles in. can do custom designs or just add padding to make it nice n soft and keep it stock looking. fast turn around too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Definitely post pics once you get the covers and stuff put on. I'm gonna get them eventually. Jus haven't got around to it yet
I got them in the other day, must say I'm impressed! I'll be installing after Christmas but just sitting on top the bike it looks and feels good. Soft leather, color match is almost perfect! Pics to come after install

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Installed took about an hour a seat

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
L

Attachments