Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I'm new to this forum so Hi to everyone.

Just sold my Aprilia RSV and have a big lump of money burning a hole in my pocket- ready to spend on a ZX10.

I can get a brand new 2005 model ZX10 or for a few hundred quid more a 2006 model , pre registered with 0 miles.

I can't see that this question has been asked before and would really appreciate your views.

If I'm honest, I prefere the looks of the early ZX10 but would possibly favour the improved road behaviour of the later model.

Help !! :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I own a second gen, but I'm going to tell you to buy the first gen, unless you like the fat ass look of the dual cans on the second gen. If YOU like the looks of the first gen then buy it, all depending on miles and how well it was taken care off. You can never go wrong with a brand new bike like the second gen but it comes down to what you want.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
first gen looks better thatn gen 2 it has the raw power and looks! and the gen 2 is a lil bit ugly and heavier but it takes turns better than the 1st gen but at the end buy what you like not what we like.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I would definitely jump on the new 05 - can't go wrong with that! What color is it? Also :welcome: to the best damn forum around.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
I'm surprised your getting fairly unbiased answers. There are numerous gen 1 vs. gen 2 threads.

I would just sit on them and choose by looks both are great bikes!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Dude, you should have posted (in ur 1st post) that you're in that tiny

island that used to be the British Empire.

Also an '05 with 0 mi. at 5.999 pounds = $ 11.868 ....

damm squids.

:fu2:

What has his location got to with his question?

You know,which Gen is better?

The question you haven't even bothered trying to answer.

Obviously you and others couldn't work it out by his use of the £ sign but your lack of education is hardly his fault is it?

Oh,I believe this belongs to you

streetsahead,
Gen 2 for purely road use.

Gen 1 if you intend a little track action

·
Gone
673 Posts
i'd go with ur heart not ur head mate, looked at those 05's myself but they're imports not uk bikes. don't know about that pre reg 06 - where is that at? i've got a pair of gen 1's myself, rode a gen 2 didn't like it or the looks.... oh and welcome :)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
What has his location got to with his question?

You know,which Gen is better?

The question you haven't even bothered trying to answer.

Obviously you and others couldn't work it out by his use of the £ sign but your lack of education is hardly his fault is it?

Oh,I believe this belongs to you

streetsahead,
Gen 2 for purely road use.

Gen 1 if you intend a little track action
Hey squid,

05 vs 06 vs 08 ... there are NUMEROUS threads about this on the forum

if you newcomers would use 2 of your brain cells ---> search.

I'm in the good ol'USA, I do not have a British Pound sign on my keyboard

and frankly I don't give a fuck.

DAMM squids.

:thefinger :thefinger

·
Banned
38 Posts
Hey squid,

05 vs 06 vs 08 ... there are NUMEROUS threads about this on the forum
If only you'd said that in your first post instead of coming across as such an ass things would be a whole lot better :rolleyes:

I'm in the good ol'USA, I do not have a British Pound sign on my keyboard

Didn't say you did have the British Pound sign but obviously you recognise it so why the shitty attitude?

I'm pleased the majority on here don't have their heads stuck up their asses as much as you.

and frankly I don't give a fuck.
Finally.

Something we agree on.

See ya.

:hello:

·
Registered
779 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
If only you'd said that in your first post instead of coming across as such an ass things would be a whole lot better :rolleyes:

Didn't say you did have the British Pound sign but obviously you recognise it so why the shitty attitude?

I'm pleased the majority on here don't have their heads stuck up their asses as much as you.

Finally.

Something we agree on.

See ya.

:hello:

Hey squido,

Please read carefully as this is the last time I am wasting time responding

to you:

Go eat a bag of dicks.

:thefinger :thefinger

1 - 20 of 30 Posts