Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get the Pit Bull Spool or the SS (only becuase it can do both).
Im unsure of which type to get for the front.

What brands/types do you use and why?

Thanks
BTW - I gotta 05 10R and the wifes 99 R6 (both are spools)

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
If you are going to get a front get the one that lifts by the triple trees, any fork or wheel job is much nicer using it. Many brands will work but I think the pitbull is the most sturdy. As for the rear, i prefer the spool but if you have two different bikes maybe go with the ss.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
madkaw said:
If you are going to get a front get the one that lifts by the triple trees, any fork or wheel job is much nicer using it. Many brands will work but I think the pitbull is the most sturdy. As for the rear, i prefer the spool but if you have two different bikes maybe go with the ss.
:+1:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
i have the spools on the back..I'm going to pick up Kawi's stand. I like the way it looks. Just came in yesterday, I'll have it @ lunch.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I use pitbull with the rear spools, and a pitbull with standard pin for the front triple clamp

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Another vote for Pit Bull and spools. I have a swingarm stand that I used on past bikes but I was always nervous.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I have a Woodcraft rear spool stand and it takes less effort to raise the bike on the stand then my friends Pitbull spool stand.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Vortex rear stand with spools. Works great, love it.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
pitbull front with stem lift and rear... need spools cause i never got them from the vendor...but i will get them...havent tried any others, since a respected motorhead buddy gave me the heads up on pitbull and i got'em...they are easy to use and havent let me down yet...cant go wrong with them IMO...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
293 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
beenthere said:
So far it's Pit Bull, well built and versetile :mrgreen:
:+1: on the versatile bit I can use the rear to lift the 10R by the spools or reverse it to lift my 7R buy the swingarm. The front is universal, lifts under the triple tree, just need to buy the various pins you need for the various bikes (some pins fit several different bikes).
AFMEDIC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts