Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I traded in my Dunlop Suckifier for the 190/50 Michelin PP (not the 2CT because the right size was not available) and have been pretty happy. It is now time to get a new set of tires.

What is the consensus (or is there one) regarding the new PP 2CTs, Diablo Corsa III, and any other good street tire?

Post up your experiences and preferences! :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I really like the Conti Attacks...for the money it my favorite. I went from the Dunlop Q's to the Attack's and man I really love the way they handle in the street. The only thing I don't like is the narrow look they have on the bike. Great street tire though!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I really don't have a problem with my Qs. Just purchased my second rear tire.
I will admit, however, that when I went to the track, I put on PP 2CTs and they were great.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I changed the stock Qualifier out for a new set (Both the same size 190/55 I ride a 06) and trust Me they are different I ride aggressive and they stick I like them

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've done 1 track day and about 500klm's on the street with a 190/50 Conti Race Attack.
No complaints, but not much use for a qualatitive judgement with so little use.

I'm getting it swapped back to a 190/55 tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Supercorsa III's. Couldn't be happier with the dual compound tire for the price. Price is the same as pilot power's here in Germany, and I'm impressed. As long as you don't run the tire pressures too high you can't beat them. I've got a set on my bike now and run mostly back roads, but the center section of the tread is doing great. Kneedragger_13(member here) took my bike on a 5 country ride and put on a few thousand miles in a weekend and there is still more than 50% tread left and I know they were riding pretty hard.

·
Registered
614 Posts
002's baby, i cant believe the difference :)
I've got a set on at the moment and I must say, I'm very impressed so far. Trackday next week too!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I really like the Conti Attacks...for the money it my favorite. I went from the Dunlop Q's to the Attack's and man I really love the way they handle in the street. The only thing I don't like is the narrow look they have on the bike. Great street tire though!:thumbsup:
:+1: Been running Conti Sport Attack's since last July! I also have the New Corsa III's on my spare wheels & IMO I like them alot better than the P.P.'s I had run in the past.

·
Registered
551 Posts
So let me get this straight......the 2CT's are now coming in 190/55?

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
So let me get this straight......the 2CT's are now coming in 190/55?
Correct I think all the Tire Mfg's are making 190/55's now:thumbsup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Conti-SportAttacks

I rode the Dunlap to the first cord body and liked them just fine. Got my new Conti's in last Monday and trying to get my rims powder coated and have them thrown on. Should be a week and half down time but so far I like the look of the SportAttacks. Very cool tread and it is written upside down or is it right side up? Either way you can read it without twisting your head upside down. The side wall that is. Will post some pics when all said and done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts