Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you beleive what Boston did over the add campaign by Cartoon network.
Overreact Much?
Now all the other cities are going to band wagon on the lawsuit train, I think it sad to see our country in a state of paranoia and overreactivity. But the worst part to me is the bullspit that the lawsuits are going to bring with.
I love America and I am proud to serve but I think the US has too many: whinny bitches.:ninnyslap:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
:+1:

Fear based society- watching too mcuh "24" and stick up the ass authorities who fail to use common sense.

If I see one more back pack get blown up outside a libraray.....I'll open the damn thing unless you have REAL inteligence saying it is a bad thing.

Might as well be chasing UFO's.

I guess riding a motorcycle gives you a different perspective.

We could all be locked in Volvos but choose to live life. We wear helmets and gear and take REASONABLE precautions- then we live and ride.

Can you believe we used to allow wing walking, flagpole sitting and barnstorming? then came the lawyers and Oprah........now if you want to do something daring it needs to be sponsored by a huge corp with lots of lawyers on standby........

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
And those who do hate us must laugh their asses off when they see this stuff on sat tv.

Talk about emboldening an enemy.

Oh yeah- there will be no tailgaiting at the superbowl and the city is basically a police state- minus the idots with assault rifles on every street. The will only be in certain places.

Have your papers on you at all times and be ready to stop and show them for no reason.

I swear that sounds familiar from history....now where did that happen......?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Hey im all for gorilla marketing and sticking it to the man...but Im not sure where I stand on this subject. It is a REALLY stupid idea to build/wire something that lights up and leave it in diff. locals across the city. One was even under a bridge!!

I mean, Slap stickers on a pole/buses/dumpsters, make flyers...dont build a "device" that you know full well potentially 1 person will freak out about and think it is something that it isnt. No common sense shown here....none

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
RedNinja said:
Thats what im saying we are leting the terrorist win by blowing little things out of perportion
I agree it probably does empower the real terrorists by reacting this way to these type of situations...so here's the answer...use your freggn heads and dont force police/government/military to act at all!! Avoid the entire idea by not putting them in a position where they need to react a particular way.

What would happen if we didnt handle the backpack/lightn glow that sits in a crowded area as a threat to innocent civilians and it turns out to be a device intended to hurt people....damned if you do, damned if you dont!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well it was meant to draw attention, but talk of lawsuits, and the bomb squads are damn near retards for not identifiying a non lethal device. ive kicked bombs im still standing.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Here is the link to the story http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/01/boston.bombscare/

All bow to the new terrorist force of the mooninites replacing the now defunct Al queda terrorist organization.:crackup:

Looks like Massechusetes is looking to take Kansas (Intelligent Design theory) spot as the most stupid and intellectually devoid state in the union.:rolleyes:

For the record... Aqua Teen Hunger Force rocks!

·
Registered
516 Posts
05ZixxR said:
I dont think you can accuse a state of being stupid for asnwering the call of its citizens saying that they have potentially discovered a bomb.
:spit: Yep, those pesky terrorists hiding their bombs in plain site with flashing lights to call attention to them.:rolleyes: If the 'citizens' are that stupid they should be nuetered and spayed out of fear of reproducing more idiots. Sounds to me like a bunch of over zealous dipshites who want their 15 minutes of fame and free paycheck for being 'heroes' were a little perturbed at being duped by such a obviously non-terrorist situation. The Boston officials should just laugh it off and call it a day.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
258 Posts
pr0phet00 said:
:spit: Yep, those pesky terrorists hiding their bombs in plain site with flashing lights to call attention to them.:rolleyes: If the 'citizens' are that stupid they should be nuetered and spayed out of fear of reproducing more idiots. Sounds to me like a bunch of over zealous dipshites who want their 15 minutes of fame and free paycheck for being 'heroes' were a little perturbed at being duped by such a obviously non-terrorist situation. The Boston officials should just laugh it off and call it a day.:mrgreen:

:+1:

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
pr0phet00 said:
Here is the link to the story http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/01/boston.bombscare/

All bow to the new terrorist force of the mooninites replacing the now defunct Al queda terrorist organization.:crackup:

Looks like Massechusetes is looking to take Kansas (Intelligent Design theory) spot as the most stupid and intellectually devoid state in the union.:rolleyes:

For the record... Aqua Teen Hunger Force rocks!
id rather live in MA than CA, sounds like your throwing stones in a glass house

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
05ZixxR said:
I agree it probably does empower the real terrorists by reacting this way to these type of situations...so here's the answer...use your freggn heads and dont force police/government/military to act at all!! Avoid the entire idea by not putting them in a position where they need to react a particular way.

What would happen if we didnt handle the backpack/lightn glow that sits in a crowded area as a threat to innocent civilians and it turns out to be a device intended to hurt people....damned if you do, damned if you dont!
:+1: :iamwithst

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
"It had a very sinister appearance," Coakley told reporters. "It had a battery behind it, and wires."

:crackup: Stupid fuckers. :spit:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts