Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im getting back into the gym and wanted to get an idea of what people were taking to help not get too sore and to help thicken up a bit.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
So Im getting back into the gym and wanted to get an idea of what people were taking to help not get too sore and to help thicken up a bit.
X-lax :beer:

Seriously though, what we eat (food) has more body building nutrition & protein than supplements, and sups are filled with all kinds of crap & things the body doesn't need. Excercise & eat right. Lost 10 pounds on the last 3-4 weeks myself.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I've heard that Sin Juice and afterglow are pretty awesome. I had a serving of the Sin Juice last time I bought my vitamins at GNC and within 15 minutes of standing there my armpits were sweating, that stuff really gives you a boost, and the After Glow is suppose to be an awesome post workout supplement.

I haven't tried anything since I used Mag 10 The Destroyer, nothing you can buy now could compare to that stuff. Then again it was an "unsaturated steroid"

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I have heard this question asked a lot to various famous folk who are big. They all say lift heavy eat a lot. Of course they mean eat a lot of nutritious food.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool thanks, I went to GNC and got some stuff that was supposed to give me a boost but after a couple days of use it made my kidneys hurt.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Steak, potatoes and pasta. :thumbsup:
From my experience, if you just lay off the soda and greasy stuff you should be fine.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Not a supp. but after your workout if you will do a good stretch routine it will cut down on the post workout pain.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Nutrilite Double X Multivitamin/mulitmineral/phytonutrients and their CLA500... best multivitamin on the market - all natural all organic and has more nutrients that the other top 3 popular ones combine... check out nutrilite.com and see how strict and high end they are. Also what I really like about them is that they are THE ONLY nutrition company that has full control over the product all the way from seed to packaging.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Anabolic steroids

*editors note*
I do not take, condone, or know where, or how you could possibly find this product. It will ruin your life, cost all your money, and make your penis shrink to an unusable size, oh and dont forget the acne. However if after this disclaimer you wish to try this, i suggest you contact Barry Bonds, or any WWE wrestler.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Anabolic steroids

*editors note*
I do not take, condone, or know where, or how you could possibly find this product. It will ruin your life, cost all your money, and make your penis shrink to an unusable size, oh and dont forget the acne. However if after this disclaimer you wish to try this, i suggest you contact Barry Bonds, or any WWE wrestler.
Anadrole 50!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Crap i totally forgot a very important disclaimer......

*editors note*
I do not take, condone, or know where, or how you could possibly find this product. It will ruin your life, cost all your money, and make your penis shrink to an unusable size, oh and dont forget the acne. However if after this disclaimer you wish to try this, i suggest you contact Barry Bonds, or any WWE wrestler, "ALLEGIDLY". :wink:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
BSN Syntha6 5 times a day with skim milk. Cell Tech (2 scoops) immediately following every workout along with one serving of protien. Orange Triad (5 a day) multi-vitamin with joint support. My $.02.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
sore- bannanas/ potassium..
glucosamine/chondroitin- joint health
good protiens- chicken, fish, some red meat 1-1.5 grams per lb to maintain, increase this to gain...
good complex carbs-brown rice, oatmeal,etc
eat smaller meals, 4-6x a day instead of 1-3 big meals.

·
Registered
843 Posts
My wife works for Natures Bounty.. twice a day I take: Multivitamin, Vitamin D(2000 IU), Vitamin C(1500mgs), Zinc(50mgs)and Vitamin B12 (1000mgs)... I very rarely get sick... My problem is that I really don't eat much, don't know why, just don't have a healthy appetite so I feel by taking these with my meals makes up for whatever vitamins and minerals I would normally be missing...

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Whey, multi vitamin, fish oil and calcium

1 - 20 of 28 Posts