Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a 3 year break,Im getting back into working out.

Im a solid 210 right now and want to build defination.

I used to always go for the mass/bulk, so Im unsure of whats hot right now...

I used to ALWAYS take Cell-Tech and Nirto_tech.

Whats the hot stuff now??
THX

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
I wanna say cell-tech is still decent stuff... I still have a tub of that shit on the shelf. I'm in the same boat, about to buy a BowFlex Etreme from a guy here in town and get back at it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
124 Posts
if you want to get more ripped, do more reps less weight. and run.. run.. it works quite well.

as for cell-tec i dont use it it has to much sugar in it.

drink 8-10 glasses of water a day at first

protein after a work out (O N is a good brand) :thumbsup:

PS- creatine holds water in the body, wich makes you look a lil bigger but "swells"-- so thats not the supplement to take to get RIPPED
youll be very thirsty as well because of that property

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
sweet finally get to use some of my useless knowlage from working at GNC for a year when i was going to school. if you dont want to build bulk your gonna wanna stay away from products like creatine monohydrate like what's in cell-tech the monohydrate in cell-tech and alot of other products adds or draws water to your muscles adding water weight to your body it isnt uncommon to put on 5 pounds of water weight in a month. ive seen guys that never stop taking it put on like 30 pounds in 5 months but thats all water your only gonna keep 5 of that, because thats probably what you gained and that is still an exaggeration to put on 5 pounds of muscle a month that would be incredible! If your looking to take a creatine look for a ester creatines thier the new stuff out while on them you gain 0 water weight and still reap all the benifits of creatine. its still floods your cells full of creatine to get that extra strenght to move up in strength. and it works the first time you take it verse cell tech you have to load because of larger grain properties and its creatine per scoop content is alot lower than the esterfieds ester's have microfibers that the grains are like 100 or 1000 times smaller than dust particles so they go straight into your blood stream for a faster effect. you will be able to tell this the first time you go to buy because of the size of the jugs they come in a cell tech month supply is like a 2 gallon jug but any ester creatines like NO-EXPLOAD or EAS products is like a quart if that. so as for creatine wise thier are a few out thier but if you looking for definition monohydrate isnt for you thiers a few kinds, mono hydrate, effervesent, liquide (wich is monohydrate), esterfied, KRE-ALKALINE's. Im sure thiers 1 or 2 more than that i just cant remember been a while since i had to use this stuff. just get yourself a good esterfied one but be sure to ask questions or read the back the NO-XPLOAD has like 100 or some crazy number of caffine per scoop to give you energy just watch your blood pressure when taking stuff with that high of caffine content because you use 2 scoops if i remember correctly.

and as for protien the optimum nutrition or (ON) is awesome stuff i always recomended it to customers and used it personally its the right price with good protien in it but if you wanna try something new when you get tired of that try the muscle milk its milk protien and the chocolate and other stuff taste awesome i think its a little more pricy tho but it was rated best tasting. but the ON outsold them all and im sure it still does. protien is protien your not gonna get a much better protien from product to product as long as it has the amino acids and other vitiams to help transport it to the muscles wich they all do its good stuff just look for what you can put up with to drink and afford. but remember when you drink protien your body doesnt really have to digest much so its in and out of your system quickly more isnt always better average person depending on body wieght can only absorb 30 grams an hour the rest just comes out in waste. you gotta make sure you eat properly thats the key to success eating. protien is just a quck fix eating is where you will get the real nutrition from.

·
Registered
562 Posts
protein shakes

Does anyone know the best online source for making good protein shakes... paying 5.00 a shake at Gold's Gym can get exspensive? They are really good don't get me wrong, but WOW :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i would just swing by your local GNC or viatamin world they usually have sales like buy one get one free you could probably get like 80 shakes for like 30 bucks.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
luckz88 said:
I am using Hydroxycut right now
:iamwithst i take that stuff too...since metabolife's use of ephedra was banned...the hydroxycut is the only thing i've found to work as far as giving me more engery and decreasing my appetite...

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
i took NO-Explode pre-workout and it gave me tons of energy and also gave me great pumps and veins like garden hoses. I was once on this over the counter pro-hormone called ReVolt, worked really well also.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Well first I will say I don't take enough because I am working out for endurance; running, rucking, circuit training on a bowflex. I am not looking for a huge body just lean muscles and stamina. Before or after each workout I take CytoSport Muscle Milk.

It comes with the protein, fat burners and several other additives. Gives me a great rush and makes you feel fresh as well as keeping you from being sore after a good workout.

BTW, The Banana Cream is goooood:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
morrisjl2 said:
Well first I will say I don't take enough because I am working out for endurance; running, rucking, circuit training on a bowflex. I am not looking for a huge body just lean muscles and stamina. Before or after each workout I take CytoSport Muscle Milk.

It comes with the protein, fat burners and several other additives. Gives me a great rush and makes you feel fresh as well as keeping you from being sore after a good workout.

BTW, The Banana Cream is goooood:mrgreen:

Oh, and I forgot to add some good cold :beer: :badteeth:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts