Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked everywhere, searched, and looked through the service manual and cannot find my answer.

Is the inner diameter 1/4" or 5 /16"?

Thank you

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ Thanks man! I went on opp racing and looked up brembos clear tubing and its 5mm, nt sure if thats the size of the stock res but that is the master I am gong to use so its on order!

Rep sent for the help guys!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Brembo is 5mm stock is larger.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yea no problem. I have been running it for 5 months now with no problems. I have the stock resevior and a Brembo RCS19 master and like I said I have yet to have a single problem with it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
flthy1 - I have ordered both sizes of Tygon 2075 from KurveyGirl.

I had first installed the 1/4" on the stock MC and found that it fit nice and tight, but the clamps didn't fit at all, they slide all over the place. I have since replaced with the 5/16" and everything fits beautifully.

*Please note* This is on a first gen stock MC

·
Registered
114 Posts
The rear one is 5/16" I think the front is the same too, Im using brembo stuff now though.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Thats what I was thinking as the smallest Kurveygirl carries is 1/4" which is 6.something mm. But I just recieved a Brembo RCS m/c as a gift so I should be all right. I may need a new reservoir but we'll see!
I bought the Brembo RCS and Reservior to match. It has 6mm hose on it. The outside diameter is smaller than the factory line. Not sure what the inside diameter is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts