Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading threads about "what should I use or what should I do about this or that" and I'm sick. If you are sick about the bitches that whine all of the time sound off. BD, this aint about you. Athough, you will probably make it about you and your panties vs rim colors and such. :spit:

We all need help... EVEN BD. He's a good dude.. just... well.. (huh)! He Knows it and wears depends because of it. We love her for it. (Panties are in a full BUNCH!) Hot Damn he's after me now!:crackup:

Seriously, let's :beer: and cheer on our mates!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Have you done a 'search' first?
:+1:

I think it's newbies that don't do a search, Green Meenie if you want to help out feel free to direct newbie's to the search function or links that help out. :idea:

I know what what you mean about the "mistake" thing....that's why the search is so much better...get all your info. from not just a few members in one thread but all threads before them that talk about the same thing...gotcha.:thumbsup:

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Honestly, I'll help anyone it is all good. I try and use the search but if a newb asks I will answer just because I was there once as well. You're all good people...If ther world were like places like this, we would be all good.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
I hate this one...

"Why does only one light come on when I start it?"
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I am guilty of that one. It may have even been the 1st question I asked. Should have read my owners manual!

It didn't use to be that way. My last 4 bikes, ZX7's, ZX9's and the older version ZX-10 and ZX-11's didn't do that.

JJ

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I thought BD was that thing that kept the little guy down under from steppin up to attention at those "romantic moments".:dontknow: We need an expert on this..I have no first hand knowledge.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts