Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I have only been able to find the DP "green" pads as far as quality pads go- this is for 06 ZX14 Nissins I upgraded my brakes with.

Galfer might make one that fits but they are super expensive. Anyone know what other brands make quality pads that will fit that model caiiper? Thanks :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted to use the new EBC "extreme pro" pads but their site says they don't make them yet for those calipers.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Just mounted fresh Vesrah (SRJL) friday at Fontana, they're good but not

overly impressed....

(on my '05: Brembo 19x18, SS lines, stock calipers, fresh Motul 600.)

Was using Ferodo's before, pretty good pads too and less coin..

(around $ 120 Vs $ 200 for the SRJL).

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have checked manufacturers websites and parts unlimited store catalogs and have found only one or two so far- who actually MAKE pads for those calipers. I still need to check SBS.

Galfer HH
EBC HH
DP (green box, supersport I think)

I wanted to try the new EBC Extreme Pro's which I thought were replacing the HH sintereds but they don't make them for that caliper. Aaargh, there is seems to almost no selection to choose from. So far I am leaning towards the DP

·
Registered
157 Posts
Galfer lists FD371HH for replacement pads on the 07 ZX6R nissin calipers which should be the same as the ZX14. The stock kawi pads for those same calipers are actually pretty damn good and are HH pads to boot.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Any pad that works on the 10 stock or zx6 will transfer, that may broaden your searches

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any pad that works on the 10's stock tokico's will fit the Nissins? anyone have any experience with DP pads? thank

btw the 6R and 14, same year and calipers, have different compound pads. at least they are different Kawi part #'s

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Galfer lists FD371HH for replacement pads on the 07 ZX6R nissin calipers which should be the same as the ZX14. The stock kawi pads for those same calipers are actually pretty damn good and are HH pads to boot.
Thats what I use on the 10R with nissin, and my 07 ZX6R...love them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts