my other hobby, being a dad!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
customizing cars and bikes.... =)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
i'm a producer with my own production company so that takes all my free time.... Its fun and a lotta work but through it, i get to travel a lot in far out and familiar places. I try to fit in gym, friends and fam in the rest of my limited free time! Hoping to squeeze in trackdays somewhere in there as well

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
I have my own business in addition to my job but, I do love to weight train. I try to go 5 days a week. I also enjoy indoor rock climbing, shooting and my latest is skydiving. (This one is great but my wife is violently against it).

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i miss those days of working out.. work consumes me... and i gained 40lbs during my wifes pregancy!! NOT GOOD.... at least i ride a 10 to haul my ass around

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know, i just gotta get my ass into the gym... hmm, before pregnancy- was maxing out at 285ish... after pregnancy... 135:lol:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
occasional online gaming, shooting, riding just whenever and track days, golf, boating with the wife and kids

·
Registered
969 Posts
Girlfriend, Snowboarding, games, I was working out,but I tore my ACL and can't do any cardio....... At least it doen't stop me from riding the 10........ I hope I am all healed up by the winter so I can snowboard.....

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Girlfriend, Snowboarding, games, I was working out,but I tore my ACL and can't do any cardio....... At least it doen't stop me from riding the 10........ I hope I am all healed up by the winter so I can snowboard.....

not fun...yeah no cardio for me for 3 more weeks due to a torn mcl. Not as bad as the acl though.:badteeth:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
work, school, woman, drink, more school, ski, hunt, ride dirtbikes, camp, hiking, and woman again

1 - 20 of 41 Posts