Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the spirit of Southpark episode 12, season 13, where the boys explain the word 'fag' doesnt refer to homosexuality but an 'inconsiderate douche bag', I wondered what else my zx10r brethren think makes a fag other than an obnoxiously loud harley rider.

These are people I consider fags
3. a person who installs a HID kit that blinds on-coming traffic- extra douchiness for stupid colors like purple/pink, and being on a lifted truck
2. a person who doesnt stop for a school bus flashing red lights
1. and the ultimate FAG.... TAGGERS- should be stoned

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
HID's in an automobile headlight not designed for it, is a douche move.

I'll give bikes a pass on that one. Being seen isn't a bad thing.

Sent via iPhone

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Brand name snobs with special emphasis on BMW and HD people make my list.

BTW, that SP episode was one of the best they ever did. I damn near wet my pants watching that one.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
In honor of tonight's debate I was thinking of the douche and turd sandwich episode.

I have a big truck too :( I always wanted a 97 Chevy that was lifted though

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Dude i agree with all of your points and ill add two.

4. people who try make claims that others are racist when they dont know them.
5. guys who like justin bieber.
You gotta be talking about me and I am glad it hit a spot with you man, it means you care... :thumbsup:

You're contradicting yourself... you don't know me and you're calling me the bad word:mrgreen:

I'm an Obama supporter and I will say Romney did a great job on the debate!

I say he picked up some undecided voters for sure...

A bag is anyone who puts others in danger when they ride...

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
You gotta be talking about me and I am glad it hit a spot with you man, it means you care... :thumbsup:

You're contradicting yourself... you don't know me and you're calling me the bad word:mrgreen:

I'm an Obama supporter and I will say Romney did a great job on the debate!

I say he picked up some undecided voters for sure...

A bag is anyone who puts others in danger when they ride...
Umm i dont remember u calling me a racist i was referring to someone else but if you think im a racist then you dont know me bro.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Posers in general - not saying i'm the most talented rider, but I'm 100% humble and usually don't speak about my bike or my skills unless asked.
I hate people that shoot their mouths for no other reason than to feel less insecure about themselves.

·
Registered
549 Posts
ok I'll play- Riders with stretched out swingarms and lowered bikes and extra wide tires -and have nothing to do with DRAG RACING!!! Really?? who are you trying to fool? Makes me want to beat the crap out these people who take a perfectly well designed bike and turn it into a poser-mobile!!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Umm i dont remember u calling me a racist i was referring to someone else but if you think im a racist then you dont know me bro.
Your memory serves you correctly; I never said you are racist in any posts...

I don't think your racist...

cheers...

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
:crackup: I guess that means he DIDN'T hit a spot then huh? :crackup:
Pretty much:lol:

I thought he was commenting on something I said in an unrelated post. Whole thing kind of blew up in my face and I think I made a new friend with Killa:headshake:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts