Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to install red shorty levers but dont know which ones to purchase what do you prefer for the ppl that have experience with each lever RC RACING LEVERS BY CRG or Set of Pazzo Racing Levers?????????????

·
Banned
412 Posts
i bought some levers from cyclegear they are buy one get one free till may 2nd i think...

they only come in black but have a red switch on them, here is the link, for the price they are great

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101113

but if i had it to do over i would buy full size levers not the short ones... my friend has some adjustable full size levers on his gsxr 1k and they feel so much nicer then the shorties

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Im running a crg brake lever and its very nice quality. I don't think there is a big difference in the two. As far as clutch lever im using a msr alf clutch and perch and it is butter smooth compared to the others I felt

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
pazzo

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
I'm looking to install red shorty levers but dont know which ones to purchase what do you prefer for the ppl that have experience with each lever RC RACING LEVERS BY CRG or Set of Pazzo Racing Levers?????????????
ASV is better .. My thumb is always moving the little clicker on the adj levers . I recommend the ASV's cause they have a dial and they feel rock solid in my hand . The other billet stuff feeels like its going to break as soon as I nail it too hard and the transition from open to closed catches and wobbles on the cheap stuff .. heres an ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ASV-...2392350QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Its not about a brand its about getting what you pay for Savvvy

·
Registered
306 Posts
i got CRG levers on my 3rd gen (shorty brake, and regular clutch) they are good IMO, but my buddy has ASV levers on his bike and i like them alot more over the CRG...the ASV have way more adjustability to them and feel better to me.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thank you guys for replying to my post foster i was leaning towards ur way but DINO my bro i order the same PAZZO Long clutch, short brake. red levers with black adj..............next 2006-2007 Kawasaki ZX10R Muzzy Full Exhaust System - Limited Edition GP Canister - Black Teflon with POWER COMMANDER and TRE.... i just order levers and all smoke black lights also RED street FX light kit so excited like a baby in a candy store thank you guys i appreciate it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts