Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was thinking the other day Id really like to get rid of some keys on my key chain LOL but I cant cause i need all of them.. i have one for my bike and one for the truck, I swear I feel like a damn janitor with all these damn keys LOL, im bored LOL so I was just wondering what other people carry on their key rings ?? and how many keys they have im sure im a light weight compared to some ??? I have 12 keys on the truck ring .. plus bike key..

·
Registered
187 Posts
chain chain chain....

bro.......I can't have any k/c on my keys. I hate having my triple clamps scuffed.:headshake

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah for me on the bike the only key i use is the bike key everything else is soft on the bike key.. nothing gets scratched... the truck keys are always in the pockets.. all those keys would scratch and rattle all to hell LOL

·
Registered
500 Posts
yeah for me on the bike the only key i use is the bike key everything else is soft on the bike key.. nothing gets scratched... the truck keys are always in the pockets.. all those keys would scratch and rattle all to hell LOL
:iamwithst i only have a fabric key fob on with the bike key.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I was thinking the other day Id really like to get rid of some keys on my key chain LOL but I cant cause i need all of them.. i have one for my bike and one for the truck, I swear I feel like a damn janitor with all these damn keys LOL, im bored LOL so I was just wondering what other people carry on their key rings ?? and how many keys they have im sure im a light weight compared to some ??? I have 12 keys on the truck ring .. plus bike key..
Same here..12 keys + the remote for the car...Feel like a Janitor 2! I know when I have the keys in my pocket! funny thread!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I got 2 rings, one has house and truck keys and the other has motorcycle key and rubber tag. not much going on with either of them....maybe I'm boring.. i dunno

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Work keys are a bitch!! Bike key has the same soft plastic tag the dealer stuck on it.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I guess you'd call me a "Key Minimalist". Bike key is separate, single key- stays in bike ignition most of the time. Truck, work car, and work locker key are together on a small loop. Wife's car key seperate. And all other misc keys and remotes for truck and car stay on a small loop hanging in garage stairway. I don't even carry a housekey 99% of the time, I just use remote for garage door or keypad when on bike. I don't like to carry much around in pocket. It's funny, I'm the same way about my wallet. Credit, debit, license, insurance, and some cash. I always crack on most of my buds for having "George Costanza" fatass wallets and for the massive jailer keychains.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess you'd call me a "Key Minimalist". Bike key is separate, single key- stays in bike ignition most of the time. Truck, work car, and work locker key are together on a small loop. Wife's car key seperate. And all other misc keys and remotes for truck and car stay on a small loop hanging in garage stairway. I don't even carry a housekey 99% of the time, I just use remote for garage door or keypad when on bike. I don't like to carry much around in pocket. It's funny, I'm the same way about my wallet. Credit, debit, license, insurance, and some cash. I always crack on most of my buds for having "George Costanza" fatass wallets and for the massive jailer keychains.
LOL yeah thats how mine use to be LOL untill i got a new wallet and got rid of alot of junk i did not need it there LOL .. just put some napkins in the other pocket to level it out LOL ..

·
Registered
634 Posts
Bike key is just that, no rings or anything else. I have a Ford leather logo with the keys to the Mustang, house, parents house, parents truck, and my ex's prelude. I don't think anything else is on it, but I can't be for sure as I just went to look and can't find them. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts