Discussion Starter #1
bored at work... ha can you tell?

i have a M&P Ar-15,glock 19
carry a Springfield XD-9 sub-compact

planning on buying the new m/p sub-compact

·
Registered
643 Posts
love it. sold the glock 27 for a kahr .40, the 27 is nice, just way to thick. the .40 kahr kicked like crazy in the small micro gun, traded that straight up for the 9 and it is amazing. snappy but easy to control, 7 rounds cap. you could pocket the gun if you wanted to. ive only had it about 3 months, have about 1800 rounds through it with zero stoppages. surprising how accurate that little thing is

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm, i know ill be doing on my day off... how much do they run? im not a big fan of glocks...

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have a grocery list of ordinance, but when I carry lately, I've been carrying my Bersa Thunder 45 Ultra Compact. Great little gun for the price.
On a side note, I just ordered a Bohica Arms .50 BMG upper. It's a bolt action that mounts to a standard AR-15 lower. It takes about 12 weeks to get. I can't wait!

·
Registered
643 Posts
kahr cw serice are less than $500 but not near as nice as the standard guns, PM and P series guns run $700 or so.

Brocklander: make sure you replace the hammer, hammer spring with a heavier one if its not provided in you upper conversion. also just grind off the buffer retaining pin (top point only) enough that the bolt will slide back into the butt stock, this will help keep the buffer tube from loosening under recoil. P.S. I am a Ar/M16 series armorer, plus glock and remington if you guys ever have any questions.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Glock 23 is for the house or the wife when she travels. I keep my Colt Defender locked and loaded.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ruger 10/22, Remington 1100, Hipoint 9mm carbine, and daily carry Springfield xd-9 tactical.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Glock19 waiting on my Sig Sauer P250 45 calib

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
HK USP .45 ACP primary and HK USP compact .40 backup. Springfield Armory XD .45 ACP personal (For the varmints- you know.) :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts