Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm starting to get back into racing and I'm considering going from my open single-place Kendon trailer to an enclosed trailer. What are you guys and gals out there using and what do you like or don't like about your set up?

I saw the Airstream Basecamp at the Chicago Motorcycle Show and I like the fact that it has living quarters in it and it is light enough to tow behind my car, but the price is $23-31k, which gets in the range of a custom trailer.

I'm also looking at a Wells Cargo TE series trailer with the motorcycle package or having a custom Aluminum Trailer Company trailer done with a custom living area.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
My buddy and I don't have that kind of budget...

We're in the market for a new Haulmark 6x12 or 6x15(V nose).

$ 2.5 to 3.5 k +options.

:cool:

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
I have a pace 6x12 enclosed and it's ok but haulmark is nicer for sure. But the pace america gets the job done and paid just under 3g's for it new.

·
Registered
590 Posts
i have a 6x12 enclosed... it is set up really nice.. cabinets/tool box/ bench up front.. all finished off on the inside.. i will shoot some pics later.. I am looking to sell it to get a bigger one. but it is really nice.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I bought an unfinished trailor from interstate. 8'6"x20' for just over $6k new including the electric brake control, hitch installed and the stabilizers. It has been a good trailer.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
I have a Pace 5 x 8 with an extension built on the front wall for my tool chest. Damn good trailer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi! I'm currently looking for trailers that I easily attach to the truck parts and use to transport my bike. Would like to know your insights on Kendon trailers as I've seen you owned one. I am also open to other brand suggestions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts