Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to know what everyones opinion of someone who rats you out to the police or feds? I got my personal opinion; which is a good a$$ kickin and put them in the hospital. But whats ya'lls opinion??? What would you do if someone you know went out of their way to call the feds and rat you out???

·
Registered
537 Posts
well that depends on what you did.

murder, rape, or something along those lines then yes.

if the reward is big enough then hell yes:thumbsup:

BTW what did you do and is there a reward?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Naw, i didnt kill or rape anyone. And im sorry to say that there isnt any reward on what i did. Plus i've basically been aquitted. But if you wanna know the details of our first encounter after i found him i will tell the story. Its funny. He pussed out and the guy is alot bigger than me. its really sad, but everyone there had a good laugh. And i might even give some hits of who this person is. Because i will loud out a narc in a minute. PLus he is a member of this forum! I just dont wanna get this thread deleated so i gotta watch what i say and make sure the mods dont get upset with me because im not trying to piss them off. Just wanna loud out a rat! If he would drop the stupidity i would too, i accomplished my goal, but he seems to want to continue so i will also.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
where I come from rats end up in dumpsters!!......but would need more details of what you did and how it effected the Rat!.........just my .02

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
minor stuff is no big deal but mostly u have to live inside the law or one day u will have to pay. Everybody can make a mistake of judgement but best to be honest, and if u don't do anything u don't have to worry about the other stuff. Like they say if u go looking for trouble it will find you.I don't much consider revenge as a option for anything.I don't know the whole story can't comment to much on it.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i made a few fake bills. which im not proud of and was stupid and i have learned my leason, but anyways i Didnt pass it to him or anything. I got caught was going threw my court stuff and he decided to call the feds and add stuff that didnt even happen to screw me more. He is a jeolous goofy &*%*. He is mad that i am faster than him on a bike(which i have proved time and time again), he abused his girl and she broke up with him and since she was my friend i said sure you can stay at my place till you get back on ur feet, he is a 6foot something goofy wanna be dragracer/bodybuilder who is scard of a 5'6 125lb 22year old after he talked about beatin me like a redheaded step child. the dude is man enough to call the feds he should be man enough to step up. He is 30something after all.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where I come from rats end up in dumpsters!!......but would need more details of what you did and how it effected the Rat!.........just my .02
:+1:

i would be happy with just putting him in a kamura and ripping every tendon and eventially dislocating the shoulder. But thats only if he invaded my personal space and i felt he was going to cause me great bodily harm, because if i just did that to get even then the cops would lock me up and jail is ok and all, but i really dont wanna go.

·
Registered
678 Posts
man you dont know me but just listen to me for a min. i work in a max security prison and if your lucky your buddy might of just saved you. i know your pissed off now but think about it, man thats a dam felony you have commited and whats to say you wouldnt of just went right on doing it. i couldnt tell you how many times a day i hear "man i dont know what the hell i was thinking, i wish someone had of told on me before i got in as deep as i did". fighting with this guy will only give you an assault charge to go along with the others your faceing. LET IT GO you might think the guy in a few years.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man you dont know me but just listen to me for a min. i work in a max security prison and if your lucky your buddy might of just saved you. i know your pissed off now but think about it, man thats a dam felony you have commited and whats to say you wouldnt of just went right on doing it. i couldnt tell you how many times a day i hear "man i dont know what the hell i was thinking, i wish someone had of told on me before i got in as deep as i did". fighting with this guy will only give you an assault charge to go along with the others your faceing. LET IT GO you might think the guy in a few years.

i know what ur sayin, but i had already been caught though. he knew that. he called to try and screw me more and put me in longer.

·
Registered
337 Posts
if your lucky your buddy might of just saved you.
Bryan man, I agree with 10 nw... You're mad right now, but you would be hatin' life a lot more if you were sitting behind bars. Making fake bills is a federal offense, and they don't f*@# around with that stuff. I don't care what camp you're with, they got worse sh*t than Kimuras in the pen!:headshake

·
Registered
678 Posts
Bryan man, I agree with 10 nw... You're mad right now, but you would be hatin' life a lot more if you were sitting behind bars. Making fake bills is a federal offense, and they don't f*@# around with that stuff. I don't care what camp you're with, they got worse sh*t than Kimuras in the pen!:headshake
oh yes they do :3some:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol, i know man. still pissed though.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
10speed(dude that has the turbo zx14) is still a rat!

but ya'll are right. i aint tryin to go to jail and i should drop it, but i just wish he would man up or shut up. He still talks shit, lying on my name, and also what he did was screwed up from the get go. I dropped it when i punked him infront of everyone. But he doesnt seem to wanna quit. So what am i to do. I go back to the streets and try to settle it that way. Which is stupid and i cant defend it, but its the truth. I know the feds dont play with the money thing, trust me i know, and they are a great bunch of people though and helped me get my pre-trial diversion so i wouldnt have to go threw the all court crap since i had such a small amount and i confessed from the get go. He tried to screw that up for me when that first started. Luckly its over now. But still, he hasnt quit. i just dont know. i have even wanted to just have a backyard wrestling match to settle the ground arguement and then a boxing/ muy tia to settle the stand up. but that aint happening. i just need to keep tellin myself its not worth the court, jail, moeny, or the satisfaction. Honestly i need to focus on my goals. Right now im split on joining the military, going to brazil to further my jiu-jitsu, or try to get into ama/dragbike or MIROCK. i dunno we will see what happens. thanks for ya'lls input

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I believe the saying "an eye for an eye" That guy was messing with your life when he tried to punk you out. Use your head and be wise!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Naw, i didnt kill or rape anyone. And im sorry to say that there isnt any reward on what i did. Plus i've basically been aquitted. But if you wanna know the details of our first encounter after i found him i will tell the story. Its funny. He pussed out and the guy is alot bigger than me. its really sad, but everyone there had a good laugh. And i might even give some hits of who this person is. Because i will loud out a narc in a minute. PLus he is a member of this forum! I just dont wanna get this thread deleated so i gotta watch what i say and make sure the mods dont get upset with me because im not trying to piss them off. Just wanna loud out a rat! If he would drop the stupidity i would too, i accomplished my goal, but he seems to want to continue so i will also.

did you blow up a mail box?.....i meen if you did then it's all good we won't tell.:crackup:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts