Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teens Kill Iraq Vet for $5K
Associated Press | January 24, 2007
DETROIT - Three teenage relatives have been charged in the death of an Iraq War veteran who was gunned down and robbed shortly after cashing a tax refund check for more than $5,000.

Steven Johnson, 15, was charged as an adult with first-degree murder, while his brother, William, and cousin, Duane Johnson, both 17, were charged with conspiring to rob and kill Bush. All three were arraigned Monday.

Authorities said Duane Johnson's mother had prepared the tax return for Terron Bush, 24, who was confronted by a gunman as he left a check-cashing store.

Bush was shot once in the abdomen as he handed over his money, but the gunman shot him three more times, his cousin, Dwight Bush said.

Another cousin, Gerald Bush, was shot once in the back as he tried to flee the gunman. He was released from a hospital Saturday but still has a bullet lodged near his spine.

Terron Bush had a fiancee and a 4-month-old daughter. He served aboard a Navy aircraft carrier during the war in Iraq.

may he rest in peace...

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
i got a solution for those three spineless m*****f***ers!!!!! load them on the next plane to Iraq and dropum off for a little Baghdad patrol and see how long they survive.

BD

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alteredZX-10 said:
stupid people. some people should have to get a license to reproduce. this is another example why i always carry. you may get me in the end but i am taking you with me

i hear that, bought my self a s&w 40 for x-mas, i'll be damned if i'm not taking someone with me!!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Not a good situation, man. The only thing we can hope for is that those who do stuff like this get their due.

Anyone seen the lates e-mail circulating? It shows a bunch of Mexican high-schoolers at school in Southern California hanging the American flag UPSIDE DOWN under the Mexico flag. Somebody needs to tell those fuggers that this is AMERICAN soil. If they don't like it, stop getting the free education and get the fug out! :fu2: :fu2: :fu2:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Anyone who has served our country in a foreign war sure as hell does not deserve to come home and get put down like that. Just not fair. I'd love to say what I'd like to do to those little bastards, but I think you all could figure it out. Alright, I had to edit this one.......NOBODY deserves to be put down like that.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
swjohnsey said:
Something is wrong with Detroit.
I kind of take offense to that statement. Don't take away from this tragedy to take a pot shot at Detroit. Plenty of good people here, a few bad apples don't spoil the bunch..........:fu2: from Detroit.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
lunitk said:
I kind of take offense to that statement. Don't take away from this tragedy to take a pot shot at Detroit. Plenty of good people here, a few bad apples don't spoil the bunch..........:fu2: from Detroit.
fuggen rotten apples eveywhere no matter the ethnic background so nobody should be finger pointing @ states, city's, countries or whatever.

BD

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Big Daddy said:
fuggen rotten apples eveywhere no matter the ethnic background so nobody should be finger pointing @ states, city's, countries or whatever.

BD

:+1: It could have happened in some redneck town like i live in just as easily...hopefully these guys will get a slow painful death for what they have done

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
luckz88 said:
:+1: It could have happened in some redneck town like i live in just as easily...hopefully these guys will get a slow painful death for what they have done

No it couldn't. Detroit and Washington, D.C. take turns wearin' the crown of murder capital of the U.S.

·
Registered
553 Posts
stupid people. some people should have to get a license to reproduce. this is another example why i always carry. you may get me in the end but i am taking you with me
:iamwithst

Lock and Load :badteeth:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
swjohnsey said:
No it couldn't. Detroit and Washington, D.C. take turns wearin' the crown of murder capital of the U.S.
point is it doesn't matter what city is #1 or 151 it happens everywhere including the town you live in so try not to be so smug or reality shall knock on your door Mr Green Jeans.

BD

·
Registered
254 Posts
There was a story here in Atlanta last year about a vet that was mugged by 3 teenagers as he walked home from work.
His training kicked in an he ended up killing 1 of them and badly injuring one of the remaining 2.
Great story. He of course was not charged, the surviving 2 were.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Big Daddy said:
point is it doesn't matter what city is #1 or 151 it happens everywhere including the town you live in so try not to be so smug or reality shall knock on your door Mr Green Jeans.

BD

:+1: That was def. the point I was trying to make

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Demian1970 said:
There was a story here in Atlanta last year about a vet that was mugged by 3 teenagers as he walked home from work.
His training kicked in an he ended up killing 1 of them and badly injuring one of the remaining 2.
Great story. He of course was not charged, the surviving 2 were.
that is what i am talking about. i like to hear things like this

·
Registered
880 Posts
Chrispy said:
Anyone who has served our country in a foreign war sure as hell does not deserve to come home and get put down like that. Just not fair. I'd love to say what I'd like to do to those little bastards, but I think you all could figure it out. Alright, I had to edit this one.......NOBODY deserves to be put down like that.
:+1: Last year a Soldier returned from Iraq and within a few days he was killed because he was talking to a girl in a club. Aparantly her boyfriend didn't like that and he shot the guy's car up. Like BD said, these idiots need to get dropped out of a C130 right in the middle of the war zone. Lets see how tough they are then.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
why drop them off in a foreign land. It's our problem. Do like the indians use to do here in the west. drag them by horse and after they look like hamburger. leave for the animals. once the coyote, wolfs and the rest of the gang smell blood. there will be nothing left and it didn't cost much to the people of our great country to do it. these punks deserved nothing less.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
there is a reason i carry a gun everywhere i go, but i wish i could wrap my hands around those kids necks, give me 5min alone in a room with em and they would want to kill themselves, little shits

1 - 20 of 27 Posts