Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured I would start a post to see what is the top speed y'all have hit on your bike.... And state whether that's on Gps or on Speedo.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bike did 194 on gps Hitting the limiter ...running a 18/41 probably going to go down one in the back and see what I can get up to.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I got up against the rev-limiter on my 08 zx10, I believe that is 182 or so real mph? Maybe 184?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Saw 189 on the stock speedo in the desert on my Gen 1 with a Akra slip on and no PC3. Bike felt it had a little more in her but I was done. :mrgreen:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Still yet to crack 180 on my 10 but the fastest i've been was on a buddies 00' busa with a few mods and the speedo showed 189 before i ran out of nuts AND blacktop......too damn fast for me!!!!

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
189 indicated on speedo... stock gearing, no speedohealer. In 1/4mi 147.4 which showed 165ish indicated on speedo /w -1 gearing still no speedohealer.

Man, I swear I've answered this question on at least 3 threads so far.

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
189 indicated on speedo... stock gearing, no speedohealer. In 1/4mi 147.4 which showed 165ish indicated on speedo /w -1 gearing still no speedohealer.

Man, I swear I've answered this question on at least 3 threads so far.
Oh yeah! This is a big time repost!! The OP should learn to use the search button!! :heyyou:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Oh yeah! This is a big time repost!! The OP should learn to use the search button!! :heyyou:
guys just like to talk about n brag how fast they've moved on their scooters man!!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You probably have but top speed is a thread IMO that can continue to be posted over and over as people are always doing work to there bikes trying achieve faster speeds.....

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
289kph/179.5mph speedo when my 10r was stock, haven't tried with all the upgrades. I'm sure I'd top it out and much faster than it took to get to my previous speed.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I think I went 13 mph once in the Starbucks parking lot...

·
Registered
250 Posts
close your mouth, you! I know this is a repost.. and since you already know.. why waist your time saying this?

the fastest ive ever been is 70 (the speed limit in my wife's kia forte). Or 80 on my bike in the 1st gear.. not sure which feels faster!

·
Registered
250 Posts
i noticed alot of you have gone the same speeds. i figured most of you would have some kinda mods to make your speeds unlimited.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts