1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
I went with the RK 520 coversion.

·
Registered
943 Posts
The only problem with the did Evr2 is the tensile strenght is lower than the Rk. So if you plan on modding your bike go with a little stronger chain.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Mmmmmm, shouldn't the wear index be taken into acct? i should think so but then again maybe not if it gets replaced often.

I've personally used 1/2 doz DID ERV2's with great success but i've chosen to stay with the OEM size and installed a DID ERV525 on the 10.

BD

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Mmmmmm, shouldn't the wear index be taken into acct? i should think so but then again maybe not if it gets replaced often.

I've personally used 1/2 doz DID ERV2's with great success but i've chosen to stay with the OEM size and installed a DID ERV530 on the 10.

BD
So the DID 530 fits our stock sprockets?

·
Registered
943 Posts
I had one snap on a 998r Duc I dont know if was because it was a twin so I try to use something a little stronger.
Just my .02

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Andy said:
So the DID 530 fits our stock sprockets?
Yes they will but its not the correct size as the OEM sprocket & chain is of the RK525 variety.

TYPO in my previous post 530 should be 525, i'm havin a bad day with info :confused:

BD

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Yes they will but its not the correct size as the OEM sprocket & chain is of the RK525 variety.

TYPO in my previous post 530 should be 525, i'm havin a bad day with info :confused:

BD
Gotcha

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
HKMP7 said:
I had one snap on a 998r Duc I dont know if was because it was a twin so I try to use something a little stronger.
Just my .02
Which one was it that snapped on you on the 998R Ducati?

·
Registered
943 Posts
DID evr2 gold 520.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts