Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
SuicideMachine said:
Diablo said "it's the demon inside trying to escape!" I like that one the most.

Exactly... It's the demon from within screamin to come out and play! :deathmeta

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I used to think the bike was recieving a fax. Started looking for the paper storage.

I'm turning this into a sticky.

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
i think its all normal, it sounds nasty at times though

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
deputydog95 said:
Didn't mean to post a repetitive question. Had no luck searching that one out.

Thanks for the info though. I figured it was normal. Just wanted to know what it was doing exactly.
Nothing wrong with asking questions. I'm just hoping to make it easier for the next guy to find the answer.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Just wouldn't be a Kawi if it didn't hiss at you!!! She's cursing you for not riding her to her full potential. Don't worry about it she does it to everyone.

·
Registered
509 Posts
deputydog95 said:
I only really hear it when I just turned the bike is off. Comes on and off periodically while the bike is warm. What the hell is that?
Its my bitch slobbing on bob while I'm playing with her pink

·
Registered
329 Posts
If you buy a service manual you would see the vent for the tank is built into the cap! Not a sucking noise either...more like a low shrill or siren.....!

·
Registered
13 Posts
SuicideMachine said:
Diablo said "it's the demon inside trying to escape!" I like that one the most.
I think i like that one better too, It's not the pressure at all.IT's Satan bitch :fu2: es!!!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
If you turn the key on the fuel pump charges the system. Unlike the tards at honda kawi learned from there mistake let the fuel drain out of the injectors back into the tank and you dont get cloged injectors. The "Fax" lol sound you hear is the fuel being sucked out of the injectors and put back in the fuel system

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
sczx10r said:
If you turn the key on the fuel pump charges the system. Unlike the tards at honda kawi learned from there mistake let the fuel drain out of the injectors back into the tank and you dont get cloged injectors. The "Fax" lol sound you hear is the fuel being sucked out of the injectors and put back in the fuel system

yea i've noticed that like a fuel pressure relief...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts