Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is going on with Roger Hayden? Road Racing World just posted an article that states some really interesting information from a reliable source close to RLH and apparently HE is not having any issues and wants to race. But someone/something at Kawasaki is stopping the whole thing. And it isn't Attack Kawasaki, either. Absolutely f**king unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
well I thought attack was not assoc. with factory Kawi so how can they stop him?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
pork chop needs to get his ass out there and give Jamie a hand

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
zx10Duran said:
well I thought attack was not assoc. with factory Kawi so how can they stop him?
Attack is the Kawi team this year, like Yosh is suzuki. RLH is contracted with kawi and that's how he's being F'ed by them.

cpriordan said:
pork chop needs to get his ass out there and give Jamie a hand
Like the source said; RLH is ready and wants to race. It's the cock-jockeys at kawi that won't let him.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm another Kawi decision brought on by the recession?
Since he has a 2 year contract, they have to pay him even if he doesn't race. So money shouldn't be the issue.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Since he has a 2 year contract, they have to pay him even if he doesn't race. So money shouldn't be the issue.

I think it is money, they may still have to pay him his salary, but that is still quite a bit cheaper than to feild a second bike every weekend. Racing at that level is EXPENSIVE, but fuck, Kawi is pissing me off with this racing effort this year, total shit sandwich:bs:

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it is money, they may still have to pay him his salary, but that is still quite a bit cheaper than to feild a second bike every weekend. Racing at that level is EXPENSIVE, but fuck, Kawi is pissing me off with this racing effort this year, total shit sandwich:bs:
They are fielding the second bike anyway, except with a far less capable rider. So they have the expense with less expectation of good results.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Whatever the issue is I hope it can be resolved ASAP. I'd seen RLH in the paddock a couple of times last year and he was always the gentlemen, posing for fan photos and signing autographs. I was hoping after last year that he'd be able to come back this year strong.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts