Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

If Kawasaki 10R didn't exist, what bike would you be riding?

• R1

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • K7

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • CBR1000RR

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • RSV 1000 R

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • R6

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • GSX-R600

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GSX-R750

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Daytona 675

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Sprint ST

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Duc 1098

Votes: 24 15.5%
  • F4-1000 SENNA

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Busa

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've noticed a couple of people coming on here asking about what bike they should get. So here it is people, a list of what we'd get if the 10R was never made.

EDIT***Because who on this forum in their right mind would suggest anything other than a 10R?:thumbsup: I didn't list any Kawasaki bikes because too many of us here bleed green. I know most of us would just go with the 14 or 6R. I left them out because it wouldn't be a fair fight!!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I've noticed a couple of people coming on here asking about what bike they should get. So here it is people, a list of what we'd get if the 10R was never made.
First of all this site wouldn't exist for people to ask if there was no 10R. :wink:

But if your asking for what everyones guess is what they would be riding if the 10R never existed that's a hard one to think about. I guess for me it is possible I would still be riding my 9R or a R1 maybe even the ZX14, but can't imagine anything else :headshake

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First of all this site wouldn't exist for people to ask if there was no 10R. :wink:

But if your asking for what everyones guess is what they would be riding if the 10R never existed that's a hard one to think about. I guess for me it is possible I would still be riding my 9R or a R1 maybe even the ZX14, but can't imagine anything else :headshake
I just added a poll. I hate to imagine a world without a 10R. I think I'd be happy enough with any of the other literbikes though.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I just added a poll. I hate to imagine a world without a 10R. I think I'd be happy enough with any of the other literbikes though.
Might want to add "other" or "Keep My Old Bike" your choice or can help if you like. I did change your title though as you forgot to add 10R as that was the main question but not in the Poll title. :thumbsup:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
think about it. nothing really compares across the board w the first gen

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
In '04 when I got my bike, the 1000RR was a pig (my how things have changed) and the R1 was underpowered. The looks of the 9r never floated my boat so I would have stayed with Suzuki no doubt, probally a GK1.

·
Registered
537 Posts
GSXR 750

because Kawi doesn't make the ZX-7 anymore.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Agree with Kawi, I have always had a love for the RC51....think that is a damn cool bike for a non kawasaki.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would still be riding my 90 CBR1000, holding out for a Ducati. Voted 1098, but had I had the cash I would be riding the Parts Unlimited 999. Not that interested in the ultimate performance as I am far from being able to use what a 600 can produce. I'd be happy with any Ducati Superbike 916 and up.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I was actually really concidering getting an R1 when i saw my magma beast in the showroom. Probably would have bought the R1 but they didn't have the blue one. Once they wheeled mine in i knew i had to have it. The sales guy said he saw the look in my eye when they brought it in and knew i wasn't buying anything else. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts