Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:fu2:
So far the rough estimate to have the truck repaired is about $7000.00. About 85% of the truck has to be stripped to bare metal and repainted. Plus the 4 tires. Here are some pics from this morning when I first found the truck and later when I got home.

:fu2: :fu2: :fu2:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
mach_man_187 said:
:fu2:
So far the rough estimate to have the truck repaired is about $7000.00. About 85% of the truck has to be stripped to bare metal and repainted. Plus the 4 tires. Here are some pics from this morning when I first found the truck and later when I got home.

:fu2: :fu2: :fu2:
holy crap....you have some enemies or something or is this just punks running wild?.....anyway what is that stuff on the Car?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
What the hell, and what the hell is that all over your truck. Do you have an idea of who may have done that. Sorry to hear and see the pics:headshake

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
bluedevil said:
holy crap....you have some enemies or something or is this just punks running wild?.....anyway what is that stuff on the Car?

:+1: Looks bad dude.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I think it is eggs. Same thing happened to me last Halloween, but I got home in time, this year i handed out candy till about 9 pm then i went full camo with my tippeman paintball gun ready, but no dumbasses this year

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Man that sucks. Too bad you didn't catch them in the act.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Onebadcat said:
I think it is eggs. Same thing happened to me last Halloween, but I got home in time, this year i handed out candy till about 9 pm then i went full camo with my tippeman paintball gun ready, but no dumbasses this year

no, this is a green slime it seems...I think it's what BD said..paint remover. :badteeth:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:sad:

·
LE Post Whore
6,275 Posts
That sucks man. Hate it when people mess with other peoples cars or bikes (or any property for that matter). Cowards.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So, the slime was paint remover.

I have a pretty good idea who it was, so there is some special treatment coming his way, via my friends in the TPD. I will not risk my own personal freedom to deal with this scum. If TPD cannot prove anything, then I will let karma rear her ugly head when she sees fit.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
mach_man_187 said:
So, the slime was paint remover.

I have a pretty good idea who it was, so there is some special treatment coming his way, via my friends in the TPD. I will not risk my own personal freedom to deal with this scum. If TPD cannot prove anything, then I will let karma rear her ugly head when she sees fit.
Ahhhhh karma....it sure is a funny thing, isn't it!? Things always have a way of working themselves out.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Probably some bored kids. Them again kids dont normally flat tires. Hmmmm. I hope all works out in your favor.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
05ZixxR said:
your composure is amazing to me....i woulda been on the individuals doorstep looking to settle up the old fashioned way
Thanks!!!! My first thought actually was to go down the street, snatch this guys buddy out of his bed, throw him in a straight arm bar and see what he had to say. The pics that were taken in the dark were taken at 3:15 this morning.

But, I took a step back and thought about what I have learned about honor, integrity and all the tenants of our dojo and I knew that I would let the proper channels handle this.....for now.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts