Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember he always posted & commented on everything. Anyone know if he is still here? Just wandering :dontknow:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
He joined the gixxer forum! :badteeth:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't care i was just curious because he always shit on people's post!

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
I remember he always posted & commented on everything. Anyone know if he is still here? Just wandering :dontknow:
He went to the S1000RR forum and is posting under the screen name Skipper. He is one of the many over there whose engine has blown already. Do a search, you will find him.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Now that's funny right there; I don't care who ya are, that's funny!:mrgreen:
:+1:
He went to the S1000RR forum and is posting under the screen name Skipper. He is one of the many over there whose engine has blown already. Do a search, you will find him.
yeah we know who's next!:lol:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I had asked in another thread and was wondering the same thing?
Maybe he is deployed.
last i heard he was fixing to get out of the service (i thought) and was moving out of state.....and he had got the beemer, then he just fell of the face of the planet, or at least this forum:dontknow: sorry to hear he blew the motor...i try not to wish bad on anyone. wonder if he kept that carbon fibered out 10 he had? that thing looked nice!!!! him and Scavenger8620 both had/have some sweet looking carbon on their rides!!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
This is gay

·
Registered
1,971 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yeah, but that thing could do a moon shot without tryin', 'cause BMW found a new way to extract HP from human piss - you piss yer pants, it goes faster!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts