Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen her or her two friends ( :cool: ) around for a few weeks.. was it something I said?? :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
6,713 Posts
busaforhire said:
Yea but does SHE know she was over on Ebay?? thats funny.. :lol:
so has it helped push any shirts?? :dontknow:
just made the change the other night, and yes, permission has been granted :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have her held in a pit out behind my house.. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
she told me she kinda got burnt out on the forum....said she's gonna take a break....I'm sure it's nothing personal to anyone...and she said it wasn't all the leghumping going on so that's good to know...haha

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Want to boost sales of the T-shirt? Have her wear it and then sell them! You'll have them standing in line. Or maybe auction one off. Just some sicko ideas.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Big Daddy said:
fuggen leg humpers :lol:

BD
she said it wasn't the leghumpers....she said she liked that part..hahaha

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Not locked in the closet...

:mrgreen: Hi guys!!! I'm here....just been stressin over a few personal things, have lots going on, but I'm alive....Thanks for everyone's concern....

As for the ebay thing...yes, I did give permission... (if it does well, a cut of the profits would be nice...or maybe ever a custom made hot pink ZX10r.net shirt)....Hope it helps!!!!

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
motorcykleash said:
:mrgreen: Hi guys!!! I'm here....just been stressin over a few personal things, have lots going on, but I'm alive....Thanks for everyone's concern....

As for the ebay thing...yes, I did give permission... (if it does well, a cut of the profits would be nice...or maybe ever a custom made hot pink ZX10r.net shirt)....Hope it helps!!!!
Yaaay,welcome back Ash, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
there she is...it's been a little lonely 'round here without your hot self on the board..
Hope you get your issues worked out and glad to hear your ok.. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
motorcykleash said:

Damn it she escaped. :sad: Ahhhhhhhh well maybe next time.

BD

1 - 20 of 21 Posts