1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
alpinestars gp-pro

·
Registered
763 Posts
I've got some Joe Rocket GPX gloves that are nice and comfy, and have lasted over 3 years of riding. They were a bit pricey when i bought them ( i think they are made of goatskin) but they have lasted really well. Although luckly they have not been put to the "ultimate test".

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Joe Rocket Highside

I bought a set of Green Joe Rocket Highside gloves close to 3 years ago.
I wear them year around,get sweaty in the summer and some of the black has faded since then,but the leather or goatskin is still holding up and have not been through the ultimate test yet either.

·
Registered
445 Posts
My normal riding gloves are the old style Icon Hooligans. My other pair is a set of Cortech Adrenalines. Both are nice and very good quality but the Icon's just kinda stuck to me.

Before both of those I had some Teknic Defenders that I LOVED! I wish they'd have never discontinued them.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I had to get new gloves cause my Olympia Carbon/Kevlar's that I used for 3.5 years wore out. The left palm tore next to a seam. I got some Fieldsheer Curcuit Race Gloves. My old gloves were XL's so I ordered that size again but I don't know if my old gloves stretched that much of the Fieldsheers are that small, but I can't even fit my hand in the right glove. Til I find another pair of gloves in my budget that I like I will mismatch my right Olympia and left Fieldsheer. I am totally sold on Kangroo skin palms. I don't pay for gloves without it.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I've got some Joe Rocket 3/4 length gloves that get a lot of use. And some Fox "bomber" gloves (designed and sold as a dirt glove but has a leather palm and carbon knuckle cover) that get used when it's hot. Then some Firstgear insulated gloves I almost never wear (so thick you can't feel anything as far as control). Just got rid of some Icon Merc full gauntlets, they have weird padding that causes some nasty pressure points and made some of my fingers go numb. Now I'm in the market for some other budget gauntlets, I'm thinking some Cortechs. I liked the Scarab RR but they're discontinued now. The Adrenaline and it's gauntlet brother (can't remember what it's called) are awesome but really aggressive styling I don't like. Still undecided as of right now.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Have Fieldsheer Icon, and Alpinestars. But soon I will have these when they become available. Red and Bloo of course to match my babies..:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I have Teknic, AGV and Joey Rocket, but just got a pair of Held Thrux gloves....best I've ever worn!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts