Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

61 - 80 of 483 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Really like those newer GTIs.
My first car was an 1983 1/2 GTI, white, dark tints, momo steering wheel and stereo.
Loved that car and got too many tickets and burned up a bunch of Fulda tires with it.

Just have a beater for a car now, bikes are my toys.

GTI looked like this.

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
06 Z06, cam, pistons, etc. 540rwhp
06 TBSS, stock except for tune and cat back, went 13.60

·
Registered
413 Posts
2010 Camaro SS/RS :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
ugh, 2000 v6 mustang.. mods are grill block, engine heater, torque converter lock up, 2.73 gears, modded intake manifold, variable exhaust , 3 different tunes, modded thermostat to open up at 210 deg, lowered, 95 tri star mustang gt wheels with llr tires ( the lightest wheels that came stock).............. haha you get the picture 40mpg haha, pushing for 50mpg soon. The future mods are 22" heavy ass... jk, fuck that noise.

·
Registered
413 Posts
ugh, 2000 v6 mustang.. mods are grill block, engine heater, torque converter lock up, 2.73 gears, modded intake manifold, variable exhaust , 3 different tunes, modded thermostat to open up at 210 deg, lowered, 95 tri star mustang gt wheels with llr tires ( the lightest wheels that came stock).............. haha you get the picture 40mpg haha, pushing for 50mpg soon. The future mods are 22" heavy ass... jk, fuck that noise.
40mpg? I had a 2001 V6 Mustang and the BEST I ever did was 27 all highway. No offense but your numbers seem a tad high. I see you have some mods on it that could potentially help you out a bit (mainly the 2.73's). You do have a nice car though. I loved mine. I had it for 9 years before trading it in for the SS.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nice stang! What kinda power you think the VR-4 is putting down?

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
I drive an '01 F150.. All stock!! I can't argue a new vehicle because I blow my $$ on my motorcycle habit...

We just picked up an '11 Ford Edge for the wife. It has the Ford My Touch, and other than the occasional touch screen lag, it's pretty cool. The car is comfortable as hell and great for long trips. Pulls a trailer and bike just fine too.

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
40mpg? I had a 2001 V6 Mustang and the BEST I ever did was 27 all highway. No offense but your numbers seem a tad high. I see you have some mods on it that could potentially help you out a bit (mainly the 2.73's). You do have a nice car though. I loved mine. I had it for 9 years before trading it in for the SS.
It's a beater lol, I drive a lot and needed it to be more efficient so I made few mods for it. It's not fast at all, but it does it's job. Stock it was getting 24-25mpg on the highway, since then it's much better, grill block helps big time in the winter, usually 3-4mpg and 2-3 in the summer, 2.73 gears along with llr tires gave me another 2.5mpg gain, lean tune was good 1.5 mpg, wai was about .5mpg, front air dam and undercarriage covers gave a nice 2 mpg, trans lock up gave me 2 mpg in the city only.............. you get the picture

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
sweet rides guys...love the cobra, and the subie! those defi guages look sweet!

61 - 80 of 483 Posts