Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to do this and post results.

Subscribed.
:+1: ive got a TRE as well and im not sure it does too much if anything either. Im interested to see how this works out for you.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
subscribed

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,854 Posts
Like Everyone else, I'm looking forward to the results report. Subscribed.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Anxious to hear your results as there have been quite a few questions regarding the TRE's on here recently specifically being while being dynoed.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Thanx MagicM. Your like our own private Myth Buster.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I give 80% probability that there won't be any results this week or next week. Probably due to rain or other excuses blablabla.

Why?

Well its not the first time MM shouts before jumping. We had post dedicated to some sort of delimiter testing year or so ago, with the same quick and easy switch on/off access to it. No results till this day..

Why create such threads if you won't do anything.

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I give 80% probability that there won't be any results this week or next week. Probably due to rain or other excuses blablabla.

Why?

Well its not the first time MM shouts before jumping. We had post dedicated to some sort of delimiter testing year or so ago, with the same quick and easy switch on/off access to it. No results till this day..

Why create such threads if you won't do anything.
I did post the results. :wink:

And if nothing else people can at least see what ideas I am trying that they may want to expound on for themselves. Some peple dont need others to do ALL the work for them. Some just need the idea, then work on it themselves.

There is NO rain in the 10 day forecast for Metro Atlanta.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.