Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
:bs: I would never pay more than book value for that. All that extra stuff is nice, but you cant expect to get paid more money because of it.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
thestick said:
:bs: I would never pay more than book value for that. All that extra stuff is nice, but you cant expect to get paid more money because of it.
Exactly and what makes it faster than a 750? did I miss somethig or is it because it's piped and jetted. His problem he paid 1200 for seats and other stuff to make a complete bike. Who pays book value anyway- only if you really want it.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
That dude is right the book value is $2500 which means that is the bikes VALUE!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
He could get $2700 @ the most! If i were him selling it i would put it @ $2500 obo? I wouldn't take any less than $2000 for it tho. Also thatz not even a '97!!! The ad is misleading. Thatz easily a '94 or '95? B/c the zx-7 lookz the same from '96-'03.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
HAHAHA... it almost sounds like a joke advertisement.. +$1200 because it has a polished frame HAHAHA... DOn't forget the added $500 for the polished wheels LMAO!

Ide say 2000-2500 is a fair price. DOn't forget is has a 800 dollar jet kit... It better be a fuckin jet engine kit!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts