Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone hates decals, but I just like something different from everyone else. Getting my bike painted black and thinking of putting one of these in dark blue. Just enough to see but not grossly stand out. Not sure what the kanji means, but it looks cool.

Attachments

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
looks cool!...but i would find out what it means first!.....hahaha...you never know,.........it might mean "i have sex with midgets"......??...just kiddin!

I do like it though!!.........always did like dragons and mythical stuff!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Go for it, dude! It's different. I am a decal queen, hahaha. So I love 'em, always have, and have 'em everywhere.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea that's the plan. I just don't want something everyone else has. The website says it means fast as hell, but I doubt there is a good translation for that phrase.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Yea that's the plan. I just don't want something everyone else has. The website says it means fast as hell, but I doubt there is a good translation for that phrase.
hell yeah,.............do it then!!....I like it!

·
Registered
112 Posts
The dragon in the first pic is very similar to my tattoo. Go for it with out the Kanji (Ya never know it may not be what you want to say about yourself or bike).

·
Registered
312 Posts
And who would be the best person to have them made?
I don't know if you have one or know a good tattoo artist but they could do one up real nice and put they're own original touch to it also. Once it is to your liking just take it to one of those auto graphics places to transfer it to a useable graphic. I have seen a lot of those places popping up lately. I think they mostly cater to the import car crowd but it works all the same. Just an idea.

·
Registered
312 Posts
And who would be the best person to have them made?

I don't know if you have one or know of a good tattoo artist but they could do one up real nice and put they're own original touch to it also. Once it is to your liking just take it to one of those auto graphics places to transfer it to a useable graphic. I have seen a lot of those places popping up lately. I think they mostly cater to the import car crowd but it works all the same. Just an idea.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,093 Posts
"but i would find out what it means first!.....hahaha...you never know,.........it might mean "i have sex with midgets"......??...just kiddin!"

Are you saying theres something wrong with having sex with midgets? Lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts