Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

Registered
No pics but besides my zx10 I ride:

KTM RC390 (but I will be getting rid of this soon, not happy with build quality)

Yamaha Vino 125 (technically my wifes but I like riding it to work sometimes)

Registered
No pics but besides my zx10 I ride:

KTM RC390 (but I will be getting rid of this soon, not happy with build quality)

Yamaha Vino 125 (technically my wifes but I like riding it to work sometimes)
It seems all of the bikes in the 300 class are lacking in quality. Both in terms of using outdated parts (master cylinder, brake calipers, cheap metals). I have a Ninja 300 that is set up for the track. It is a lot of fun but man I had to replace just about everything on the bike to bring it to 1999 standards hahaha.

Registered
It seems all of the bikes in the 300 class are lacking in quality. Both in terms of using outdated parts (master cylinder, brake calipers, cheap metals). I have a Ninja 300 that is set up for the track. It is a lot of fun but man I had to replace just about everything on the bike to bring it to 1999 standards hahaha.
This is both good and bad to know, thanks for telling me.

I was wanting a 300 class bike for the track but it seems I may just need to stick with a 600.

I'd personally prefer riding the smaller lighter bike but I'm not for having to rebuild the damn thing because its a cheap piece of shit.

Registered
Besides the Kawi, what occupies the garage? Diversity is the spice of life
My less face meltingly fast ape. Also have an 07 gsxr 750 track bike. See you quite a bit on the Aprilia forum raindog. Commented on your write up of the 5th gen, it still treating you well?

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
My less face meltingly fast ape. Also have an 07 gsxr 750 track bike. See you quite a bit on the Aprilia forum raindog. Commented on your write up of the 5th gen, it still treating you well?
I dig it, put a few hundred miles on so far and it never fails to impress.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 49 Posts